My first lucid dreams!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
James

My first lucid dreams!

Postby James » 19 Jan 2012 22:10

Ive had two lucid dreams when I was young and just thought that they were cool and didn't realise I could actually learn how to do it! So in this topic I will tell the story of those two and my first deliberate one.

Dream 1) The dinosaur on my street.
Now that I look back on it (it was when I was about 4 or 5, I'm 12 now) I don't think it was a true lucid dream as I only knew for certain I was dreaming when I awoke, but I identified that I was dreaming and gained consciousness in the dream, so I guess it counts...

I was running down my street (with 3 of my closest friends at the time) away from a big dinosaur chasing us. We found a wooden board and hid under it. While under it I said to the others "this has to be a dream, everyone try to wake yourselves up!" so I literally punched myself as hard as I could and woke up.

Dream 2) The puddle jump!
This was a step forward from my other one, as I was certain that I was dreaming and I did a bit of dream control

I was in an orphanage arguing with the people looking after me telling them I did have parents but they wouldn't listen. That made me think "this is weird, I must be dreaming!" and so I used laser eyes to burn through the wall and escape. On my way home there was a puddle about 8 metres in diameter but I tried to jump it for the sake of it, and I cleared it with ease! That made me think "wow anything is possible" so I tried to fly but as I was taking off I woke up.

Dream 3) The jungle
This was my first deliberate lucid dream. I got this on the 16-17/1/12 (I started training on the 18/12/11)

I was in a jungle on a half-broken wooden bridge over a deep valley thing when I thought that it was strange as there aren't any jungles in England and I can't remember being on an aeroplane lately and that triggered the lucidity. I tried some magic and raised huge letters made of dirt out of the ground. Someone got angry by it so I raised this is MY dream which made them really angry. He annoyed me so I kicked him which instantly woke me up. Now I think about it i realise that i just kicked my subconscious. :(

That's all of my lucid dreams at the moment, tell me what you thought of them!
Was it worth it?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”