I finally had my first lucid dream!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
zebrafriek1

I finally had my first lucid dream!!

Postby zebrafriek1 » 21 Jan 2012 15:19

So, i have been trying for a month to lucid dream and i finally had one. I was dreaming normally about being in a supermarket that was right next to an oversized swing ride in the middle of a desert almost like the windseeker at cedar point but we had to take shopping carts from the supermarket and sit in them to ride the ride. So i was sitting in my shopping cart when the dream began to end so when i woke up i didn't move a muscle so i was basically doing a deild. Then i imagined the warm and dry air of the desert dream and went right back in to it. I realized i was dreaming and did a reality check where i held my nose shut and it was amazing because i could breath through. Unfortunately, i got a little too giddy with excitement and the dream ended.

James

Re: I finally had my first lucid dream!!

Postby James » 22 Jan 2012 14:02

good work! but start of slow and talk to dream characters, touch things ("not some old hippy dippy") ect. soon you will be able to hang in there longer
Was it worth it?

Sarah

Postby Sarah » 24 Feb 2012 00:50

Hey, what did you do to cause you to have your first lucid dream? I need help ^^ Thanks
[color=#BFBFBF]Keep on believing[/color]

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 24 Feb 2012 02:41

Isn't it the best? ;)
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”