lost time

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Mrayoba12

lost time

Postby Mrayoba12 » 10 Jun 2013 11:17

Hay everyone something weird happened to me this Morning. Last night I went to bed at 12 so I closed my eyes and heard a nose and opened them again. I was shocked to see it was 6:30 even more so because I have an app called DreamZ which records how long you slept and how long your REM was ect. When I clicked wake up no graph showed for that night, I am really puzzled.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: lost time

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 08:12

Alien abduction? half kidding....

I once had a very strange missing time incident too (nearly took myself to the doctors over it as it almost convinced me I had gone looney and was going to do so if it happened to me again).. in my case I was fully awake and out of bed when it occurred, I lost hours walking my daughter to her school and back only a few minutes away (walking across a vacant block between our house and the school). We got there at the right time fine, the bell for the kids to go in for the morning rang just as we got there as it should of done but it certainly wasnt the right time I got home. I actually rang for the time when i got home as I couldnt believe what time I was seeing on my clock, within minutes after I got home.

To this day I still dont understand what happened. I didnt feel anything strange, I didnt see anything strange.. there was just hours of missing time which was extremely unsettling.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Mrayoba12

Postby Mrayoba12 » 30 Jun 2013 23:48

It's really weird and the thing is I sleep late and only get maybe 5-6h of sleep and I'm not tired,but that day I nearly fell asleep in all my classes like math and English(which i have never done) Iv never been so tired not even that time I played on my friends PSP the whole night.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Son Of Somnus

Postby Son Of Somnus » 26 Aug 2013 14:00

I guess you just fell to sleep very fast and/or forgot falling to sleep.

Still, that's a bit unusual.
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

Return to “Sleep Disorders”