Feeling of spinning fast?

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Sualeos

Feeling of spinning fast?

Postby Sualeos » 26 Aug 2013 15:57

Whenever i try to go straight into a lucid dream, i seem too start to doze off and see some faint lights, then i have a really strange feeling of spinning around, i mainly feel like my head is spinning and not really my body. It stops for a little bit then starts up again, any ideas of what this is?

Is it the start of a lucid dream, or even astral travel?

Thanks to all answers given

~Sualeos (Sorry if this isn't in the correct section.)

Jacob46719

Re: Feeling of spinning fast?

Postby Jacob46719 » 26 Aug 2013 23:53

last night I had a feeling of spinning slowly. But chances are I was in a FA at that point.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 29 Aug 2013 13:27

I actually have this feeling often, but I rejoice when I do! It's the beginining of a lucid dream!

All you have to do, is visualize yourself spinning faster, or even literally try to spin yourself. You will start spinning so fast, that eventually you kind of get rocket launched into a lucid dream!

So your half way from going straight into a lucid dream, which is closer then most people can get so congratulations!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Sualeos

Postby Sualeos » 02 Sep 2013 04:39

Thanks so much guys! i get this often so i will try to fall into a lucid dream next time! :)

I'm very excited.

Return to “Sleep Disorders”