How to change SP into a LD?

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Derpybunneh

How to change SP into a LD?

Postby Derpybunneh » 26 Nov 2014 17:42

How do you change SP into a LD? Sometime I want to try to induce SP, so I can change it into a LD.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

dreamstudent

Re: How to change SP into a LD?

Postby dreamstudent » 01 Dec 2014 06:39

That's basically a wild or wake induced lucid dream where you go from sleep paralysis to a lucid dream, basically all you do is go to sleep and not move at all. Sometimes you'll know it works when you start to feel these vibrations and that's your body falling asleep and then you'll start to see dream imagery form and you can get up and do whatever you want on the lucid dream. For me personally I don't try to do this just as I go to sleep I actually set my alarm 4-6 hours after I fall asleep so when I wake up and turn my alarm off I'm extra sleepy and its most important to relax when your trying to induce sleep paralysis rather than thinking about it if that makes sense. Then I'm sleepy so its easier for me to relax so I just Lay still ( if you get a scratch or itch that's your mind testing to see if your asleep DONT ITCH IT OR ANYTHING CUS YOUR ABOUT TO GO INTO SP) ONCE YOUR IN SLEEP PARALYSIS YOU may or may not feel a vibration no big deal don't pay attention to it and you might not hear or feel anything, after you know your in sleep paralysis just start to imaginedream imagery or simply let it form, for me, it just forms like almost instantly but it forms anyway that's my tips. Let me know if you have questions

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 02 Dec 2014 23:56

dreamstudent wrote:That's basically a wild or wake induced lucid dream where you go from sleep paralysis to a lucid dream, basically all you do is go to sleep and not move at all. Sometimes you'll know it works when you start to feel these vibrations and that's your body falling asleep and then you'll start to see dream imagery form and you can get up and do whatever you want on the lucid dream. For me personally I don't try to do this just as I go to sleep I actually set my alarm 4-6 hours after I fall asleep so when I wake up and turn my alarm off I'm extra sleepy and its most important to relax when your trying to induce sleep paralysis rather than thinking about it if that makes sense. Then I'm sleepy so its easier for me to relax so I just Lay still ( if you get a scratch or itch that's your mind testing to see if your asleep DONT ITCH IT OR ANYTHING CUS YOUR ABOUT TO GO INTO SP) ONCE YOUR IN SLEEP PARALYSIS YOU may or may not feel a vibration no big deal don't pay attention to it and you might not hear or feel anything, after you know your in sleep paralysis just start to imaginedream imagery or simply let it form, for me, it just forms like almost instantly but it forms anyway that's my tips. Let me know if you have questions

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Thanks for your info! I don't use alarm clocks though.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

Stormrush

Postby Stormrush » 04 Dec 2014 22:43

Was a while back but thught id have an input......... Interesting about getting an itch and not to scratch it etc, i had an itch on my eyebrow the other night and even though i was very sleepy, an inner voice had told me to scratch it, so i did. Wish i hadnt now as it may have led into an LD, but will pay attention to that from now on, thanks.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Apr 2015 04:11

To itch or not to itch? There are completely different views around that question. Once when I was refusing to itch, the itch got unbearable and then the next moment I found myself in a dream, I wondered if my discomfort itself had helped me get into the dream as I so wanted to get away from that itch. (I don't really have a set view on if its okay to itch or not).

Changing sleep paralyses to a LD can be tricky as it doesn't necessarily mean that the mind is in the right state for a LD and there is a risk that when you try hard to move during SP it possibly could make your physical body itself move and bring you out of the state.

You "could" try to summersault out of your body as often bigger movements are less likely to break a SP state then say wiggling a toe to do so.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

KethSuzane

Postby KethSuzane » 14 Apr 2015 17:02

There are 3 techniques for transforming from sleep paralysis to lucid dreaming are Affirm, Breath, and set of intention.
Samsung 4k TV --->4k.com/tv

Return to “Sleep Disorders”