Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
star64rogue

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby star64rogue » 30 Jul 2016 20:47

Hmmm... Could be much a better conversation if we put some real logical firefight in it, rather than a bloody emotional tension of sentences.
I know about brain, however not much details, maybe even less than what SummerLander asserts, but neither I believe in human's materialistic definition, it defeats the purpose. I've been looking for evidence, many I've found, but yet, they need to be investigated, so, what I have is purely question, not to mention any hope I've got.
First of all, creativity, the thing I mostly rely on. I've been searching, not enough, but to find any natural procedure which can create new things, rather than just mutating them. With a heavy heart, I'm suspicious if how we create, is the same way as the nature does, but, hope says not to give up.
Second, living for survival, despite a very large percentage of people which live for survival, those very select few who don't, are completely disobeying the rules of nature, among the rest, there are still some who might devote themselves in order to advance the humanity, if sincerely, it still disobeys the nature.
Third one is a bit confusing, and still, needs to be logically and scientifically discussed. There's a time paradox in which you go back in time and deny yourself from committing a wrong action, that moment you will be lost in time, as you will not do that, and you will not decide to go back in time later to warn yourself, so you won't and you'll make the mistake and ...
As some scientists guessed, this would be caused by involving an external observer, which its decisions will change the way of time as mentioned.
This will sound very familiar with those who can see the future in their dreams, as they change it, the doubt comes up, if the rest of the observation was constructed by the dream? Was it from another parallel world? Or have I truly changed the future?
It comes to mind that only human can interrupt the time line, and that would mean something...
Sweet dreams btw ^_^
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Pilgrim

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Pilgrim » 02 Aug 2016 04:48

Star, thanks for the post. It appears as though some of the beginning of this thread has vanished. I have noticed that the thread contains identical arguments regarding Krishna from at least one other thread. I had originally thought that a writer was expressing original ideas about Krishna. Now, I see that it is just copied from some common source.

You are correct in that the "bloody emotional tension of sentences" was a bit too strong. The discussion had to fight about the meaning of "posit", which appears more a diversion for sake of mud slinging over substantive exchange of ideas.

I was probably too harsh on Quark Master on another thread.

Return to “Sleep Disorders”