Dream? Hallucination?

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Nickfan40

Re: Dream? Hallucination?

Postby Nickfan40 » 11 Sep 2014 03:20

OOOps! I forgot to tell this part. When I investigated why I was having these experiences, I found out that I had probably time travelled quantumly! I have always wanted to do that, but physically. It was the ocean wave CD I was using and the brain wave CD that used alpha and theta waves. There is a CD out there that actually helps someone to go quantumly, using ocean waves and brain waves. I don't have the information with me right now, but I will post it later.

Here is another one. I am in a music shop with my mom. I recognize it as one that my dad used to work for. I am about 6 or 7 years old, and wearing my brown coat. A pleasant-looking dark haired man comes toward us. He takes a dollar out of his pocket and sticks it in my hat. He pretends he just found it and gives it to me, and I thank him. The man is my dad's boss. He died in April of 1985 of lung cancer from smoking.

KethSuzane

Re: Dream? Hallucination?

Postby KethSuzane » 14 Apr 2015 19:43

MattG1116 wrote:Why don't you try to set up some reminder that you know you'll see as soon as you get up that can ease your fears, or just try to remember that everyone is prone to things like this. For example, the first time I had sleep paralysis I was terrified, but now that I know what it is and that the things I see can't hurt me, I feel perfectly normal when i have it.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Agreed with your statement completely, just try out some reminder that helps you to get up easily.
Samsung 4k TV --->4k.com/tv

Return to “Sleep Disorders”