Creepy sleep paralysis...

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Creepy sleep paralysis...

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 04 Oct 2011 16:22

I hadn't post for a while, but this needs posting... I just had this crazy nightmare compiled with a scary sleep paralysis (?) a week ago. Well, I was dreaming that I was in an elevator, which suddenly crashed and fell down all the floors to the bottom. Then I woke up in my bed in the middle of night, becoming aware that the elevator thing was a dream...then guess what happened? A goddamned black monster jumped on me and started to stare in my eyes, and saying my name in a weird scary accent, I tried to move, but of course my body was paralyzed in fear, then I realized that it must be sleep paralysis which I had read about one month ago, because it's impossible for such a thing to happen in real life...I closed my eyes and tried to calm down, and luckily I really woke up!
Just posted this because this is the first time something like this happens to me in my life...
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

DreamInception

Re: Creepy sleep paralysis...

Postby DreamInception » 22 Nov 2011 06:42

It is true that something like this can happen in real life yet by mentioning this I take it you were questioning if it could ever be some sort of a premonition?

Perhaps it can't happen in real life int he material world, yet perhaps something could happen that could make you feel the same way minus the monster etc?

I get a feeling that this dream is a message that you need to unravel. Keep me posted.
A hacker’s guide into lucid dreaming and dream premonitions 2.0

www.HowToDream.net

Return to “Sleep Disorders”