Running Dreams

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Running Dreams

Postby Jackson » 17 Jul 2013 16:14

Recently, I have been having many dreams with running.

Usually, I am just running for the sheer joy of it, but sometimes I am chasing after someone or something. In these dreams I always can run waaaaay faster than I can in real life (XD). This is a very frequently occurring dream symbol, but I think it has more significance than that( :? . Every time I start running in my dreams, I get this thought tickling the back of my head. Sometimes I realize it to be the fact that I know I am dreaming, leading to lucidity, and other times I ignore as a mere delusion. Sometimes while dream running and then, I run more quickly than in my normal 2 legs dream running. I feel powerful, strong and want to run forever. In these moments, I get the impression that I am in some way a wolf (perhaps in the waking world as well) 8-)

Just hoping if anyone could shine some light on this matter, as I find it intriguing yet frustratingly confusing. :D :?

Re: Running Dreams

Postby Peter » 17 Jul 2013 20:52

I sometimes just run for the fun and joy of it so enjoy and when you have had enough then get on with some dream goals if you are lucid
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Dream Interpretation”