an odd dream that isnt finished? help?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
d.conn3

an odd dream that isnt finished? help?

Postby d.conn3 » 29 Aug 2013 02:22

(this dream only came in parts so i can not make the rest out)

I recently had this dream where I was on my vacation in dc with my dad and my brother was at home with his son. and there was a huge group of little puppets/bugs things like that and they broke through the wall like a huge wave of people and would talk inside your head and whisper in your thoughs. and all i can remember is that my brother and his son came over not knowing about the puppets/bugs (sorry that's the only way i can describe it) and they told us about theyre friend that was gonna come from the dead and kill us.and this scares my nephew and the last thing i remember is we all were walking through a tunnel and looking out for the puppets and that's the end and then i remember my nephew opening a bag of cinnamon toast crunch and throwing pieces all over the floor. (somehow this was getting payback to the small puppets.) the end

Knife

Re: an odd dream that isnt finished? help?

Postby Knife » 29 Aug 2013 10:59

Do you know the friend coming from the dead? Or is it just random?
Inherit the earth

d.conn3

Postby d.conn3 » 31 Aug 2013 19:21

it was just a creature, not even recognizable

Knife

Postby Knife » 03 Sep 2013 17:18

Sorry can't find a decent interpretation altough it focus on your nephew.
Inherit the earth

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Sep 2013 01:46

there was a huge group of little puppets/bugs things like that and they broke through the wall like a huge wave of people and would talk inside your head and whisper in your thoughs.

That may of been representing someone(s) breaking down your own self defences and influencing you in some way in life. It happened due to you being on "vacation" .. which can be symbolism of you being relaxed and letting your guard down one could say.

your brother and son (and dad too) probably are representing aspects of yourself and are showing that you have fear over a past situation happening again (something being brought back to life). It is a situation that you fear you wont be able to handle eg symbolised by your nephews fear of being killed by this thing in the dream. Your nephew is also probably symbolising yourself.

I cant work out the cinnamon toast part ..but maybe a part of yourself is rebellious over the situation. Is cinnamon crunch toast sweet? By the rebellious act you are throwing away your sweetness and possibly not putting yourself in such a nice place.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”