The Only Great Book on Interpreting Dreams

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Shibby30

The Only Great Book on Interpreting Dreams

Postby Shibby30 » 06 Oct 2013 16:46

http://www.amazon.com/Inner-Work-Dreams-Imagination-Personal/dp/0062504312/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381074168&sr=8-1&keywords=inner+work

This is a superb Jungian self-help book on using dreams and active imagination for inner growth. The method of interpreting dreams is the only one that has ever worked for me. Essentially, you break down each element of the dream that has meaning for you. You then build a list on associations of those parts of the dream. You next put it all together. The last step is doing some sort of action or ritual to honor what that dream was trying to tell you about yourself or your life.
theinnerroad.blogspot.com

Peter

Re: The Only Great Book on Interpreting Dreams

Postby Peter » 06 Oct 2013 20:03

I am always a bit skeptical on interpreting dreams as I feel first up you might not even remember the ones that may be important and secondly I can recall from around 5 to 13 dreams a night and so would question how you sort that lot out as they are all very vivid and contain strong elements or emotions mixed in.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Dream Interpretation”