A comfortable feeling around my silhouette?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Ebony Wolf

A comfortable feeling around my silhouette?

Postby Ebony Wolf » 12 Apr 2012 03:22

Do you know what seeing the silhouette of yourself and getting comfort around it means? Here is something to help. This is cut straight from my dream journal on my iPhone.

I was dreaming. I looked at the trailer from the grass. I heard myself doing a demonic screech. The sliding door of the house opened as it were a normal door on hinges. Then it fell. The wall on that side fell, then another. Another. The last one fell. A black silhouette stood, staring into the field. I thought it saw me, but I was crouched on the ground. I lay still, afraid to move. It walked parallel to the pipes. 15 feet, it stared at me. SCREEEEEECHHHH!!! I realized the silhouette was me! I then realized I was lucid! I, unfortunately, decided to end the dream by... Well, it's hard to explain. I shifted my eyes and my hands in some way. I woke up.

I didn't realize it until I was awake that I wasn't really afraid of my silhouette. I was actually more curious about it than anything. This was my first lucid dream, and it was right before I started losing my dream recall.
If I ever become lucid again, if I were to spawn my silhouette, would it be hostile again?
So..anyone else find new music annoying? I only like older songs. Dat Sinatra. <3

I LOVE YOU. Unless I don't. In which case I do? ..Was that confusing enough?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”