Reccuring Dreams

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
thestargirl

Reccuring Dreams

Postby thestargirl » 13 Apr 2012 01:51

I keep getting dreams I had since I was a baby, but I have no clue what they mean. Any help? Or should I say one of the dreams? :ugeek: :? :|
I heart Roxas

Peter

Re: Reccuring Dreams

Postby Peter » 13 Apr 2012 08:06

If they are scary tell them to stop if you can and if they are great just enjoy them. No need to get any meaning past this unless you feel you need to
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

thestargirl

Postby thestargirl » 13 Apr 2012 11:07

They're not scary or great. Just odd. And I haven't mastered the skill of controlling my dreams (T ^ T)
I heart Roxas

Peter

Postby Peter » 14 Apr 2012 03:58

A lot of dreams are odd but this is just the logic of the mind in the dream world so I would not worry about that. You could think about one of two things that happen in these dreams before you sleep and then if you have a dream you might work out that you are dreaming while you are asleep. If so it will be a big step to becoming lucid and understanding you dreams a little more
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

chepe263

Postby chepe263 » 23 Apr 2012 03:53

I have a dream. In the dream i feel i'm paralized. I can't move. I know i'm dreaming. In the dream, i fight to wake up and scream. The screaming happens in real life too. My mom came to my room a little scared one night to check what happened.

A few years ago, i had some dreams where i realized i was dreaming and trying to control my dream everything vanished and turned black. And then i felt warp or something so i can't move. It is like i'm recieving electrical shocks. Now are simple dreams where i can't move at all and i fight to wake up.

I've tried to control the dream. I've screamed "stop it", nothing happened. Also change the color or just chage something. I demanded to someone, anyone, to show up so we can talk with no success.

Once i thought (awake) i must give orders in the dream and i remembered it while dreaming so I assume I have lucid dreams.

Can you help me? These dreams happends one time per week. Those dreams are like nightmares. Please help me to stop them.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”