Reccurent Dream situation

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
alreaaaa

Reccurent Dream situation

Postby alreaaaa » 29 Dec 2013 12:47

Hello all

I wanted to ask you if you have any insight on this " issue" of mine, that keeps happening in lots of my dreams, essentially not the lucid ones ( its been a while since I had a lucid one)

So I'm in this dream of mine, good or bad dream doesn't really matter, and at some point, I feel like a BIG BURST of energy, like i could break any wall, scream and the entire world would hear me. And I feel like I can't keep up with the energy overflowing within me, so I try to exteriorise it.

Doesn't matter how I choose to make it out my body, it stays in.

I try to scream but nothing would come out, if I try to throw a punch at a wall, I feel like it is gonna be totally burst but very far away I can't even describe that Big burst, this is really powerfull, but when I start throwing the punch, it is going slower and slower and I end up just touching the wall, like a caress.

Same happen when I have to protect a friend of mine or whoever needs my help, I get the attention from the attacker, but I can't do anything, we end up like dancing in slow motion, very slow motion, and the energy hurts me coz I have too much.

This is a very bizarre feeling and I don't know if I describe it well enough; plus I'm sorry about my english which is a little poor, but I really, really would like to know what does that mean. Big big burst of energy that I can't use maybe i'm scared of the consequences and it won't go out ? I'm really lost out there ^^

taniaaust1

Re: Reccurent Dream situation

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jan 2014 08:40

It could represent being scared own your inner power or thinking you are going to have a loss of control with it. Its a fear which isnt uncommon.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”