Friend of the undead?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Tom.H

Friend of the undead?

Postby Tom.H » 09 May 2012 19:02

I have had many dreams about the undead, and normally from what I have heard that would be a bad thing. However the undead in my dreams are almost always on my side, they are my friends and allies. The few times they try to kill me it is only to recruit me to their side, something I am always grateful for afterwards. (being a zombie can be so fun! :D)
However I have no idea about what they represent, that is why I am sharing it here with you, maybe you could tell me what you think? :)

Ebony Wolf

Re: Friend of the undead?

Postby Ebony Wolf » 10 May 2012 01:21

Its obvious your subconcious likes zombies! But I must ask: are these dreams occurring in a lucid state, or is it a normal dream?
So..anyone else find new music annoying? I only like older songs. Dat Sinatra. <3

I LOVE YOU. Unless I don't. In which case I do? ..Was that confusing enough?

Tom.H

Postby Tom.H » 10 May 2012 08:47

Ebony Wolf wrote:Its obvious your subconcious likes zombies! But I must ask: are these dreams occurring in a lucid state, or is it a normal dream?

I have only met them in normal dreams until now. However i have only had a handful of lucid dreams, as i get better with lucid dreaming i think i am bound to meet them in one. :)

Ebony Wolf

Postby Ebony Wolf » 11 May 2012 04:24

I only have had so many lucid dreams also.
Your subconscious obviously feels a positive attitude toward the undead, but you would probably need someone more experienced than I to help you out.
So..anyone else find new music annoying? I only like older songs. Dat Sinatra. <3

I LOVE YOU. Unless I don't. In which case I do? ..Was that confusing enough?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”