I keep having the same type of lucid dream.

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
LucidityMaster

Re: I keep having the same type of lucid dream.

Postby LucidityMaster » 17 Sep 2014 18:41

erichsa wrote: It is your opinion supported by what you believe is a wealth of scientific evidence

So you are seriously still ignorant of the wealth of scientific evidence?

It's not a belief, erichsa, it's a fact.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 18 Sep 2014 01:17

LucidityMaster wrote:With all due respect, my friend Torakrubik the moderator, there is no crime in presenting the scientific evidence and allowing the creator of the post to choose a side.

Rather, it would be 'inconsiderate of me' to not say anything, and allow them to believe their delusions.

Regardless, you appear to have taken it upon yourself as your 'job' to attack anyone with any beliefs not rigorously supported by scientific evidence, without polite and justifiable discussion. That is not what this forum is about, and unfortunately behaviour like that will not be tolerated.
Dreaming is my drug

passingthrutime

Postby passingthrutime » 20 Sep 2014 07:13

torakrubik's putting fear of forum god's into the lucidity master :D , makes me not wanna argue that "The only thing we know as fact is that we know nothing." In other words, to claim that your opinion, and that's what it is, as fact is you get where I'm going with this. 8-) What was this thread about? oh right...

I liked some ones idea about changing the dream to be less nightmarish but in the spirit of interpretation I'd suggest communicating with the DC. Ask what he and the setting of the dream represents.

I Can't remember the name for what I'm thinking of but it's like in Fallout:New Vegas when the doctor say's a word and you say what you think when he say's it. i.e Dog-Loyalty, Sword-Capable.

You could try this but since you said the dream was recurring I feel I'd be more certain of an answer from the dream itself than an interpretation you have while awake.
"Proof is in the pudding however, and we need to experience it for ourselves. But it's also like saying, 'If you don't know than I won't tell you!' I'm not here to prove that my opinion is right" -Hagart

Return to “Dream Interpretation”