try to interpret this!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Jacob D K

try to interpret this!

Postby Jacob D K » 18 May 2012 03:00

i was running around my yard, chasing a 40 ft snake (by the way, it had an pip hat and a tan life raft on its back.) well it was crashing through my house and garage and my sister said the only wway to kill it was to jump on the raft. so ya, my subconscious is too odd for you son 8-)

(kinda just insulted myself)

Sir_Serix

Re: try to interpret this!

Postby Sir_Serix » 24 May 2012 17:26

Jacob D K wrote:i was running around my yard, chasing a 40 ft snake (by the way, it had an pip hat and a tan life raft on its back.) well it was crashing through my house and garage and my sister said the only wway to kill it was to jump on the raft. so ya, my subconscious is too odd for you son 8-)

(kinda just insulted myself)

I think that your mind is trying to represent a thing that you care about (an opportunity) or something that can make you problems if you use it bad (that's why it is a snake).You keep on running after it,but then your sister (it can be another person in waking life) makes you realise that you don't meed to run after it,you simply need to 'jump' on it and 'ride' the snake.
Lets see if i have decoded your odd mind :mrgreen:

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 May 2012 21:54

I dont try to understand to many of my dreams as I think we only recall some of them and so trying to understand them is not in context. The most I have recalled in a night is around 13 dreams and all vivid and quite bizarre so trying to work out meaning is a pointless exercise. If you get a repeated dream a lot then it might be a little different
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Hypnos

Postby Hypnos » 29 May 2012 22:42

I kinda agree with you peter, yet I also kinda disagree as well. Personaly, if I have lots of dreams in one night week etc , instead of just not paying too much attention, I will lay them out in front of me and analyse them to find similarities.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Peter

Postby Peter » 30 May 2012 03:54

Same I agree and disagree with myself....if I get a repeated dream that seems to be consistent I will question it and I should say that some dreams are literal and dont need to be interpreted but for me there are not so many of them.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Dream Interpretation”