STRANGE maybe DEMONIC??

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
danyancole

STRANGE maybe DEMONIC??

Postby danyancole » 18 Sep 2014 16:42

I had a really weird dream last night. I was lying in bed (thought I was awake, actually) and decided I was hungry, so I went to my pantry. Inside, I found a potato chip bag. :shock: It was stapled to a piece of wood and had a strange color on part of it. I grabbed it and turned it over, and I don't quite remember what it said, but it made me really, really uneasy. I got so scared that I ran to my dog's bed in the living room, but he was gone. The only thing left of him was this weird sharp object with a shiny piece at the end. :o It was attached to a blue piece of paper with a photo of my dog on it. The photo had a word written on it, I don't quite remember what the word was, but it made me really, really uneasy, and it was an aggressive word. By this point I was very scared, and my dream was becoming a nightmare, so I ran back to my bed to hide under the covers. When I got under the covers, there was a super weird thing under there. :? It was roundish and looked soft. It was brightly colored and had a piece of meat on it! There was this piece of fabric taped to it with a photo on it, and I don’t quite remember what the photo was of, but it made me feel very comfortable. I was so comfortable that I woke up (weird, right?). Does anyone know what any of this means??? :?:

jasmine2

Re: STRANGE maybe DEMONIC??

Postby jasmine2 » 20 Sep 2014 02:45

Maybe these strange and threatening dream images could be symbolic representations of some kind of troubling or threatening situation or concern in your life. You could concentrate on clarifying your description of this difficulty. Then before you go to sleep, you could ask your dreaming mind to show you dreams which might help you to better understand your options in the situation. Maybe a dream helper will appear, who can assist you to work out possible solutions to the problem.

I've found it's very beneficial to keep a dream journal to record the progress of different situations in my life over time. This can really help in learning to make personal associations when trying to interpret, often baffling, metaphoric, dream symbols.

dreamstudent

Re: STRANGE maybe DEMONIC??

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 19:59

I wouldn't say demonic but obviously its yours to decide. I would think that in this case you had one bad experience in the dream which was the piece of wood with writing on it in the potato chip bag and then that led you to an emotion.. 'being uneasy' and then that led to further emotional dream like scenarios in which the primary emotion was fear or uneasiness and yeah. so I think if you would of just tried to think happy it could of changed the outcome of the dream. but im not sure experiment with it and get back to me

Return to “Dream Interpretation”