two dreams-neither lucid

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

two dreams-neither lucid

Postby itooktheredpill » 19 May 2012 14:51

I had a couple of dreams last night, none lucid. :cry: But still, two stood out. One was about my best friends conversation with me yesterday, and one thing stood out. "I don't want people to know I'm gay." This was in response to my question of why he didn't want to join our schools music group. I will confront him about this today. I'm bi-sexual so I kind of hope he is. My other dream was when I was this: I woke up on a sleep number bed, and we were at my grandparents house. We walked outside the room we were in and saw a Pomeranian do running around. I recognise it now as John Elliot, the local weather man's dog. We walked downstairs and I saw my grandfather's grandfather clock broken. It was stuck at 12:21. We went over to my grandparents about the week we'd spent at their house. I vaguely remembered roasting s'mores at home night previously, though I didn't realize how weird it was until I woke up. We chatted and they mentioned my birthday the night previously. I thought about how much of a horrible birthday it was and then I woke up. Please help interpret the second dream. I want to lucid dream again tonight! Wish me luck! ;)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”