Insects and school

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
AnnaLina

Insects and school

Postby AnnaLina » 07 Oct 2014 09:30

Lately I've been dreaming a lot of two things. One is spider but last night even other insects. I'm basically afraid of spiders, but these dreams only appeared recently a lot, lots of spiders and fear. No idea why. If that helps, during summer when I was sleepwalking I dreamt of a spider on my baldachin above my head as well.

The other thing is school. I dream a lot of school, of particular teachers being discontended with me or me not finding classes, etc. I don't really understand this either, because I'm a good student and don't really stress over the whole thing.

So, I'm curious but clueless what this could be. Ideas?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Insects and school

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Oct 2014 13:03

The spiders if you are afraid of them in real life, they may not then mean anything at all but rather may be just your own subconsciousness, trying to work throu your fears.

With the not finding classes thing .. Are you at all in the situation in which you dont know what you really want to do with your life and hence not sure what you wish to be studying (feeling lost in anyway with that?).

Others being discontented at us in a dream may represent our own discontentment with something (Dont take the symbol literally as it may not necessarily be about something in your own school, maybe you are discontent with something else in your own life)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

AnnaLina

Re: Insects and school

Postby AnnaLina » 16 Oct 2014 09:32

I've had dreams of snakes at one period of my life... since my life changed I'm around spiders more for a few months now so I don't scream upon seeing one, but still hate them and wouldn't touch them or go under them or anything.

Not finding classes was a one time thing, I still keep dreaming of school, being in classes, though it's mostly blurry. The discontentment disappeared now but the school is still there. I just can't figure it out any further.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Dream Interpretation”