Dream of Burnt Scalp

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Dream of Burnt Scalp

Postby Seto_Blade » 06 Jun 2011 17:50

I had a pretty horrific dream today... So basically, I was roaming a massive mall with my dad and nephew, and my pops was hastily moving through the mall, as if to get to some destination. I was trying to follow him at a fairly rapid pace, but I was also trying to keep my young nephew interested by going into some toy stores and showing him them, letting him play with them and so forth. At a later point in the dream I saw my dad standing there, looking into a department store. He seemed pretty occupied, so I thought now would be a good time to go into the bathroom and do number one. After I was finished I looked in the mirror and the top of head was completely fried, it looked disgusting and after I saw it I could feel pain on the top of my head.

Not cool. I sometimes hate how real dreams can feel when you're in them, and how, every so often, you don't even question the reasonability of them. Anyone care to interpret why I had a burnt skull in my reflection?

Re: Dream of Burnt Scalp

Postby Peter » 06 Jun 2011 20:57

thinking to hard and brain on fire . really a differant kind of logic so dont sweat it

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Dream Interpretation”