Reincarnation in other worlds

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Highlander

Reincarnation in other worlds

Postby Highlander » 31 Mar 2016 17:30

Me - "Where are you from?"
Girl - "I'm not from this world."
Me - "You are not from this planet?"
Girl - "No. But my mother is. She has now another body, born 2 weeks ago."

This conversation i had with a dream character while lucid, brought to me some thoughts about reincarnation and life in the universe. Do we reincarnate? If so, is it only on planet Earth or do we reincarnate also on life in other planets? I had many talks in dreams about reincarnation. And sometimes i dream that i'm in another planet. Could this be a memory from a past life in other worlds? I'm not saying that i only believe in this. But i'm not saying i don't believe it. I have an open mind and i'm still searching for answers. But i like to believe that there's some truth in it.

HAGART

Re: Reincarnation in other worlds

Postby HAGART » 05 Apr 2016 10:13

Dream characters seem to have a mind of their own, and I don't give them much credit. You must take it all with a grain of salt. It's so fascinating and wonder where they get their thoughts from if it's not from "me". I put that in quotes because I think self identity is an illusion.

There is more to consciousness than meets the eye and I'm still perplexed.

When it comes to past lives, there are many cases of children who claim to have it and you can find them on the internet and I saw a few documentaries. It's absolutely amazing and I too wonder about this phenomenon. It's really hard to debunk for me, but encourage others to explain it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Z0rb

Postby Z0rb » 06 Apr 2016 23:52

Some years ago, I ask for guidance in the dream world, when a voice behind me said to me: "follow the Ox". I found it strange ...

Me: Ox?
Voice: Yes.
Me: Seems Matrix movie, like follow the rabbit.
Voice: Only a fool do not listen the voice of pure desire.

I woke up. But this was not a lucid dream, it was just a vivid dream. I decided to go look on the internet and found a theme that I already knew and studied: Tarot. Through the Kabbalistic system, it is possible to view the world from an artistic and visual form, then I discovered that Ox is the meaning of Aleph. Hebrew letter attached to the tree of life. The letter THE FOOL connects Kether (Crown) with Chokmah (Wisdom). Kether is known as the Source of All, and Chokmah is known as Father God. This concept of Father God, is not connected with Christianity, although I think that this system has been copied by the Vatican to manipulate the population. This tip surprised me because it was a spiritual direction I wanted and got. So I decided to go further... I decided to find the person I loved in my past life, if there really past lives, I want to have contact with someone or something. I believe in love, and I believe it to be real, it has to exist after death, if not, then the world is unaware of this beautiful word: Love. I started to implement techniques and use my will to get an answer in dreams, and in the nexts months, I meet strangers on facebook and foums, people I found interesting and talked with them in private. Some of them were desperate, like me, they searching for their soulmate, and they used dreams to achieve this.
Then I came to a conclusion: I was attracting into my life things I wanted.
Another conclusion I reached: be careful what you wish for
The scene is that I did not know that they look the same things than me, so it was a surprise. One of them, described scenarios that I suspected live in past lives without ever having told a word about what I lived in the scenarios. She said words that stared me, I could feel the emotions she felt when she thought of me when she wanted to talk to me, and even when she wanted to make love with me, I feel this need from her, and vice versa. Then I saw: I found my soul mate! I felt so full. Until one day... I felt again the need to rediscover my soul mate. It was a chaos in my life. I felt so cheated my mind by my subconscious, I decided to no longer believe in it, because I was really hurt. I decided to abandon the dreams, do not dream more! A few months later, when I entering in a bookstore I see a book that caught my attention: The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe by Lynne McTaggart. She says something brilliant in his book, which again changed my mind:

“Why two (or whole groups) of people can come up with the same story or idea at the same time, even when across the world from each-other:
"A field is a region of influence, where a force will influence objects at a distance with nothing in between. We and our universe live in a Quantum sea of light. Scientists have found that the real currency of the universe is an exchange of energy. Life radiates light, even when grown in the dark. Creation takes place amidst a background sea of energy, which metaphysics might call the Force, and scientists call the "Field." (Officially the Zero Point Field) There is no empty space, even the darkest empty space is actually a cauldron of energies. Matter is simply concentrations of this energy (particles are just little knots of energy.) All life is energy (light) interacting. The universe is self-regenreating and eternal, constantly refreshing itself and in touch with every other part of itself instantaneously. Everything in it is giving, exchanging and interacting with energy, coming in and out of existence at every level. The self has a field of influence on the world and visa versa based on this energy.
Biology has more and more been determined a quantum process, and consciousness as well, functions at the quantum level (connected to a universe of energy that underlies and connects everything). Scientist Walter Schempp's showed that long and short term memory is stored not in our brain but in this "Field" of energy or light that pervades and creates the universe and world we live in.
A number of scientists since him would go on to argue that the brain is simply the retrieval and read-out mechanism of the ultimate storage medium - the Field. Associates from Japan would hypothesize that what we think of as memory is simply a coherent emission of signals from the "Field," and that longer memories are a structured grouping of this wave information. If this were true, it would explain why one tiny association often triggers a riot of sights, sounds and smells. It would also explain why, with long-term memory in particular, recall is instantaneous and doesn't require any scanning mechanism to sift through years and years of memory.
If they are correct, our brain is not a storage medium but a receiving mechanism in every sense, and memory is simply a distant cousin of perception.
Some scientists went as far as to suggest that all of our higher cognitive processes result from an interaction with the Field. This kind of constant interaction might account for intuition or creativity - and how ideas come to us in bursts of insight, sometimes in fragments but often as a miraculous whole. An intuitive leap might simply be a sudden coalescence of coherence in the Field.
The fact that the human body was exchanging information with a mutable field of quantum fluctuation suggested something profound about the world. It hinted at human capabilities for knowledge and communication far deeper and more extended than we presently understand. It also blurred the boundary lines of our individuality - our very sense of separateness. If living things boil down to charged particles interacting with a Field and sending out and receiving quantum information, where did we end and the rest of the world began? Where was consciousness-encased inside our bodies or out there in the Field? Indeed, there was no more 'out there' if we and the rest of the world were so intrinsically interconnected. In ignoring the effect of the "Field" modern physicists set mankind back, by eliminating the possibility of interconnectedness and obscuring a scientific explanation for many kinds of miracles. In re-normalizing their equations (to leave this part out) what they'd been doing was a little like subtracting God.”
― Lynne McTaggart, The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe

She wrote in his book exactly what I needed, then came to a final conclusion:

1. I believe in Reincarnation;
2. We're just cheap frightened.
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Dubs

Postby Dubs » 26 Jul 2017 12:38

I was once told by a dream character ages ago when asking who all the dream characters are that populate my dreams that there are 3 different planets, I'm assuming in different galaxies/universes/whatevs, including ours that share a common dreamspace. The combination of the three planets had a name, to vague memory it sounded like 'emoticon' (which is hilarious and probably just a projection of my technological life) with some number after it. Does this ring a bell to anyone? I also asked a lady if all the characters around were people who have died and she said, "Yeah, some of us are, and it's one of the better things to be doing."

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 27 Jul 2017 17:49

No, that doesn't ring a bell for me, but it's uncanny how the power of 3 shows up all the time in our psyche.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Jul 2017 16:41

I don't believe in ghosts. I don't think we have a soul other than the user-illusion produced by the brain. If there is any sort of reincarnation, it might be because this universe stumbled upon the same physical coordinates that defined you---or the continuation of you---after your death. But even this hypothetical scenario seems highly unlikely and depends upon the nature of consciousness, which, needless to say, is still a mystery. I still bet on the likelihood that we simply cease to exist at death.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Interpretation”