subconscious

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
beano1992

subconscious

Postby beano1992 » 12 Jul 2012 08:24

It was only yesterday that I commented on here asking about people who had spoken to their subconscious; I was asking for tips and what they had gained from it. However last night I had the most clear lucid dream I've ever had. By telling myself to "familiarize myself" my dream become almost life like clear. I can even remember how bright the sun shone down on me. When the dream became completely clear there weren't many things that I wanted to do, apart from talk to my subconscious. So the first thing I asked is "What is my purpose in life?" the answer I got was "Just to be here on earth". I asked a second question, more than likely just reiterating the first one, but for the life of God, I can't remember it. I'm not sure how to feel about such a simple answer, or whether to even believe that it was my subconscious.

Sir_Serix

Re: subconscious

Postby Sir_Serix » 24 Oct 2012 01:40

Well, you didn't invent yourself that answer, right? Then that means we're sure it was the subconscious.
Some people tend to have weird answers from the subconscious, some of them so different from the question that they think it was an error. Have you ever been interested in space or something like that?
Maybe he (or it?) said that your existence is already complete, or maybe that he thinks that just our existence is something important by itself (some people normally ask that: Should I be here, alive?).
My personal recommendation is to take some time, maybe while meditating for you to be concentrated, and think of what it can mean, as it is your subconscious, you are the one that can know it the best.
Good Luck :D

Lucid Dreamer

Re: subconscious

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 17 Dec 2012 02:52

i think its simple awnser was impersonating your personality. maybe you are just a happy content person, with not alot of anxiety, just living life for the heck of it! (guess from what the dream told me)
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Return to “Dream Interpretation”