Lucid dream nightmare turned love story?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Bmaddox1994

Lucid dream nightmare turned love story?

Postby Bmaddox1994 » 01 Dec 2017 18:00

I belong to 1 house hold that every year a village tries to take. I appear in a field just shortly before. But this time was different I awoke on the side they come from with a girl from the "evil" village next to me, I wake up grabbing her running back to my family home. On the way there I lose her in the way and frantically aearch for her before "they" show up. when I get there we barricade myself in with family and the other from the village get in we fight and I am killed. Normally it ends there, this time I woke up in my dream alone in the house everyone is gone but me so I run some how knowing where the village is trying yo find her and I'm greeted at the door by someone who tells me to leave because they left me alive and no one must know. And I break down asking to see her and we finally do. And it's some fancy reunion deep intimate hug that seems to go on forever. A deep kiss. Pure bliss is felt. then asks if I know the village south by south west of worton Hampshire and to meet her there and I say yes. Me and the girl split ways as I head to hampshire thats when I woke up in a panic like I needed to go find her.. Idk what it means or anything but it's got me freaked out... cause I felt like I had actually died in my sleep...

I remember almost every detail of the girl and somehow know her name is katy.

Summerlander

Re: Lucid dream nightmare turned love story?

Postby Summerlander » 01 Dec 2017 21:55

How do you know what dying feels like? You never died. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Interpretation”