My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Dipak

My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Dipak » 26 Jan 2018 06:21

Chapter 65

Purification of Body

295) 14th March, 1978 . Wednesday.
Early morning dream: I had a loose motion spoiling my trouser. I only wore a shirt now. Then I went to a room. And saw Mr. Dwijendra Nath Roy, an old devotee who was talking to him and laughing. Then I gave someone my trouser for washing and washed myself with soap. Here the dream went off.

[In reality also the seer had a loose motion three times and automatically was cured.
Here the dream and the reality became identical and indicated that the seer’s body is becoming purified for further new realizations as Jibankrishna used to say, that in a dream excretion of stool means purification of cerebrum .]

Indication of universal austerity

296) 16th April, 1978. Sunday. Place: Ghatshila , Bihar.
Early morning dream: I was standing on the roof-top of a big house. From there I e visualized below on the street a number of very tiny motor cars with a doll like kid sitting inside a each car.
Then I saw a mongoose dragging one car and the kid inside was crying loudly. I got down on the downstairs looking at the scene. I said to someone to release the car immediately. He got down with me with tense through the back door. Then opening the door of the boundary wall I went outside the campus and found that the man who went for searching the car vanished. The mongoose ran away and became out of sight. Very tensely I was passing beside a pond to trace the kid . Suddenly I noticed that another mongoose was running to attack me. I kicked him, yet he again attacked. So I retreated towards my house throwing brick pieces towards the mongoose. Yet he did not leave me. However, at last I entered my house and closed the door. Still to be sure for safety I started to go upstairs closing the doors in each floor and meanwhile my dream went off.

[The dream indicates thus: The ‘baby’ means minimum ‘ego’; the baby is lost means when a man approaches towards supreme divinity his ‘ego’ is lost . To search for the baby from top floor to ground means the mind is trying to go down from the seventh plane to lower plane for searching his ‘ego’, but the mongoose who helps human being (killing snakes ) or God helps the seer to the right path by forcing the seer to enter in his house for making his mind introspective.
It is also noteworthy that in individual austerity ‘ego’ is not wiped out, while in universal austerity there is no ‘ego’. Here the dream also indicates that the seer may have universal austerity in future.]

Long accompaniment of God-the-Preceptor and the seer’s future

297) . 27th April, 1978, Thursday.
Early morning dream: I saw a house which belonged to me. My God-the-Preceptor had come there and it seemed to me as if this was the second phase after he had left his physical body and come back again. Some other devotees were also with me. Jibankrishna seemed to be very cheerful. All of them having chit-chats and sometimes reading of the Gospel of Sri Ramkrishna was going on as it used to happen in his life time. I was also attending my school and after taking class I was accompanying Jibankrishna. Every moment was appearing joyous.
Once I told a devotee Dhiren Monsdal, ‘I shall not even go to school as I can hear more words from his mouth’.
The dream was thus running. Sometimes I was waking up and again was accompanying with Jibankrishna in the midst of the dream and thus the morning came when the dream went off.

[The dream has two aspects: First the Holy Ghost is bestowing his blessings upon the seer by giving long accompaniment in dream and secondly, the future is shown when the seer will have more and more time to spend his life with Jibankrishna’s cult after leaving the school. It happened in 1992, when circumstances forced the seer to leave the school and devote more times for collection and compilation of the sayings and diaries on Jibankrishna]

Introspection of mind

298) 2nd May, 1978, Tuesday .
Early morning dream : A big house was seen and I was within it . I was approaching the door as if I would be going out of the house . But I noticed that three unknown ladies—cloud-colored , slightly fatty and large eyed, were standing near the door as if guarding it to prevent me for going out and here the dream went off .

[In a recent dream it was indicating again and again that the seer was not allowed to go out of his house (as indicated in previous dream dated 16.4.78) so as to keep the mind of the seer introspective . The three ladies are the three nerves of the body through which the life force of the body moves towards the seventh plane to be transformed into God.
Jibankrishna also had a similar dream where he saw similar ladies within a hut in a village who opened the door for him. This was opposite to the seer’s dream, though the description of a lady who opened the door was similar.]

Summerlander

Re: My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Summerlander » 27 Jan 2018 05:21

Pfft.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Interpretation”