Subconscious: I'm the good deteriorater

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Subconscious: I'm the good deteriorater

Postby lexiilove » 03 Dec 2012 16:56

So, I realized I was lucid dreaming and caught site of someone in my dream world that i automatically wanted to gravitate towards. I wanted to for the first time, talk to my subconscious. I was running towards the girl (who looked like me but younger) and she was pushing away from me, i had to grab onto her shoulder forcibly and pull her to me and i asked her "What part of my subconscious are you?" She seemed to smirk and say "I'm the good deteriorater" I remember i asked her something but i couldn't remember the first thing. Then i asked her about my boyfriend, "What do i do about Conner?" She replied with, "He wants you to go, but not with someone else." and then i asked her "What do i do about weed?" I've been recently tried to quit, i'm a high school senior, and i wanted to ask her if i should or not basically. She replied with "Renew your doctors notes for next school year." I remember before i got these responses, they were more vague and didn't make sense, but as i kept asking here "What? What do you mean?" She ended up with saying these. Now i'm trying to ask you of HOW i should interperet this? Or should i try to talk to her again? Should i trust what she said? Since she said she was the 'good deteriorater' does that mean that everything she tells me is a negative thing that holds me back?

any comments are appreciated, even if you cant answer my questions, i'd like to know your thoughts.

Lucid Dreamer

Re: Subconscious: I'm the good deteriorater

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 17 Dec 2012 02:27

well i dont know about the rest. but if you should trust her or not, remember, she is you! she is a part of your subconcious! these are questions and she just told you the awnsers deep within you. it may not have all been clear, but your subconscious is alot of the time "smarter" than your conscious mind.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Return to “Dream Interpretation”