Forever Distorted

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
fish

Re: Forever Distorted

Postby fish » 14 Feb 2013 02:57

Funny enough....20+ years ago I got married! This explains everything! ;) No, this can't be...she's a pain in the butt and a living angel at the same time, is that an oxi-moron kind of statement? No deaths, no I don't do drugs and not an alcoholic and in my 40's.

When I was referring to tennis and friends I was scrapping the barrel looking for reason...If I were to complain that would be it. Sounds status quo doesn't it...but why the violence? hrmmm

And for the record nobody in my family is on anti-depressants, nor do they, nor do I and no I'm not in denial. :) But after saying that my wife is and part of the family has a history of it. BUT before I got married my dream state of mind was there first. Can't blame the wife on this one.

astral

Postby astral » 14 Feb 2013 03:32

Ok I'll give you an example of how it works for me to see if it helps. I have these types of dreams in a way as well. I dream that something bad happens to someone important to me. I interpret that as meaning I am afraid of losing them. When I dream that something bad is happening to me, there is usually some type of guilt involved. Like maybe you feel guilty for intentionally trying to dream about extra-marital sex with VD infected people? :D Or the other ones could be a subconscious fear of health issues? Has anyone in your family (ex: dad) suffered from something?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Feb 2013 07:32

Obviously you have something going on in your subconsciousness which hasnt changed the past 20 years. Maybe you feel like you are not deserving of a good life (of your wife?) or things always going right?

Think about what your life expections are, they could be very important here... Do you expect good to be coming to you? or bad stuff? If you have a lot of expectations around recieving the negative stuff of life. It could explain your dreams.

Dreams in which something is being injured could be refering to you yourself harming a part of yourself in some way (many people do that but go into denial around it.. without a good analyses of quite a few of your dreams I cant tell ifthat is likely to be the case or not.. dreams which include topics like not being listened too, invisible people or things like that could represent someone in denial about things).

Your dreams will change when whatever thinking is causing them does.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”