IN CLASS AT SCHOOL WITH NO PANTS!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
taniaaust1

Re: IN CLASS AT SCHOOL WITH NO PANTS!

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Feb 2013 03:36

HAGART wrote:I'll be honest.

Occasionally, in a lucid dream when I am in a busy city or any area teeming with people, I will actually voluntarily take of my pants and expose myself and strut around naked. It's not so much sexual, but liberating. It feels odd, and goes against anything I would normally do in real life, but in a lucid dream I have a confidence, and it is fun to do. I do it to get a reaction from the DC's. It's like I know I am doing something wrong, but I don't care, and what are you (DC's) going to do about it? (That's the juvenile psychology behind it. And deep down, behind my 'adult' veneer I am just a kid, and I think everyone is. And dreams are from that root-self.)

haha I'll have to remember that one. That would be fun to do to a group of DCs who are being annoying.. it may save having to leave the setting or bother dealing with annoying DCs in other ways. Maybe the DCs would themselves leave the setting if one did that. umm I'd like to do that to a group of DCs who competely ignored me and wouldnt speak to me.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LCDAnthony

Re: IN CLASS AT SCHOOL WITH NO PANTS!

Postby LCDAnthony » 23 Feb 2013 20:08

When I was little, in kindergarten, I had a couple of dreams where I'd walk out of the little bathroom in the classroom without pants. I would always run around saying, "I've lost my pants! Where have they gone!?"
It was weird...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”