an experience for a life time

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
R99

an experience for a life time

Postby R99 » 12 Mar 2013 08:36

can u make any sense of it, the dream was very short, after it, i jot down the emotions in that dream that i would like to share.

the perfect love, the love it was so intense, even u can feel it in ur heart, its felt like heart began to burst with love. no matter how much i loved her she doubled it back and i cannot even breath bcoz of her love. then wen she kissed me with her sweet & warm lips, i felt her heart beat through the kiss. i began to cry coz i cannot express my love for her in any possible terms, and her love is so intense that cannot be expressed. there was a beautiful music in my ear, never heard of it. it was extremely heart touching.

and also this dream made me cry. and made me wake for at least an hour. i felt energized. i have no experience with any girl in real life.
I see the Truth now.

Ryan

Re: an experience for a life time

Postby Ryan » 13 Mar 2013 00:01

Very beautiful experience.

Really opens you up, eh? :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

R99

Postby R99 » 13 Mar 2013 18:39

yup, most realistic dream i ever had.
I see the Truth now.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 29 Apr 2013 06:53

R99 wrote:can u make any sense of it, the dream was very short, after it, i jot down the emotions in that dream that i would like to share.

the perfect love, the love it was so intense, even u can feel it in ur heart, its felt like heart began to burst with love. no matter how much i loved her she doubled it back and i cannot even breath bcoz of her love. then wen she kissed me with her sweet & warm lips, i felt her heart beat through the kiss. i began to cry coz i cannot express my love for her in any possible terms, and her love is so intense that cannot be expressed. there was a beautiful music in my ear, never heard of it. it was extremely heart touching.

and also this dream made me cry. and made me wake for at least an hour. i felt energized. i have no experience with any girl in real life.

This is awesome experience , really great!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”