Dream about my career

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
deepakkumaar97

Dream about my career

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 25 Mar 2013 15:03

I am a 15 year old boy, I am still in school, My career goal is to be an Engineer, although I have not decided which field exactly.
So, I had a dream last night(non-lucid), that I think symbolizes something important as it was related to my career, but I can't figure it out exactly, and as usual needed this forum's help.
Here it goes:
I am in the hostel of my college(first day)(the college I wish to get admission in), two roommates also come and settle down. At this point I am very happy and nervous at the same time. Next thing I am doing is roaming round the university happily, enjoying. I enter a classroom,there are many students sitting there, I see 3 of my current classmates(my Best friends), I ask them which have they got and they reply Aeronautical Engineering, At this point, all my happiness is drained, I think I wanted aeronautical engineering (although in reality I am sure about none), I wonder which have I got :? , at some points from my dream, I remember it as Mechanical Engineering, and at other points I am unsure which have I got. I get really sad and depressed, I plead somebody to get me Aeronautical engineering, but they say maybe "It is done, no change" or maybe "It is all the same".

Thank You
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Re: Dream about my career

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Mar 2013 07:35

You want to do Aeronautical Engineering as you are interested in "flying" and of achieving that goal (not literally fly..I mean in a symbolic sense of flying in life or in an area you wish to symbolically "fly" in). Maybe this dream was triggered by you having doubts if this goal is going to happen for you or not.

I see this dream as symbolically representing your wants and concern of if you will suscede or not in your goals.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 26 Mar 2013 10:29

taniaaust1 wrote:You want to do Aeronautical Engineering as you are interested in "flying" and of achieving that goal (not literally fly..I mean in a symbolic sense of flying in life or in an area you wish to symbolically "fly" in). Maybe this dream was triggered by you having doubts if this goal is going to happen for you or not.

I see this dream as symbolically representing your wants and concern of if you will suscede or not in your goals.

Thank you
but actually I did not clearly understand what you were trying to say. :?
Can you please explain? :oops:
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Mar 2013 00:43

Flying is symbolic of something going very well in ones life or ones life going well. One could say its the opposite to "drowning". Flying is symbolic of some success along with happiness with success. Flying= achieving ones dreams.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 05 Jun 2013 13:46

If this is the dream about your carrier then only you can dictate it.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”