Very very significant. Please help!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
dedidreamer

Very very significant. Please help!

Postby dedidreamer » 04 Apr 2013 05:38

I'm a junior girl in high school. I wanna say in either 6th grade or below I had this dream. However I never can remember the full dream, just I climbed up a spiral staircase, reached a window and I looked outside and it was filled with green grass and blue skies and I believe windmills.
Sometimes I just idk how to describe it but I suddenly feel that dream, like right now I saw a giant mosquito eater and even went here to ask because I get this strange unexplainable emotion ( not sad ) when I think about.
Iv been lucid a couple of times, but hope one day to venture in that dream

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Very very significant. Please help!

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Apr 2013 10:28

The spiral staircase and the windmills I think probably may both be representing the same thing as they are both things which go round and round.

Spiral staircase could represent some kind of growth or learning as it rises. What you saw from a window was UP the top of this staircase which also fits with growth eg green grass (great growth symbol) and happiness due to this eg the blue skies.

Had you looked out the window at the bottom of the staircase, the scenery probably wouldnt have been as nice and you may of rather then seen something like plowed earth outside or things just starting to shoot.

This dream probably impacted you so much as it was what I call a spiritual dream.. A dream of what life path you were on.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”