What are some of your reincurring dream symbols?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Inner Effect

Re: What are some of your reincurring dream symbols?

Postby Inner Effect » 26 Apr 2013 00:45

taniaaust1 wrote:
Inner Effect wrote:One of my friends is constantly in my dreams, Ive had at least 2 or 3 dreams about her per week for the last few months, usually reocurring kinds of situations. They are mostly pleasant dreams but im starting to wonder why I dream about her so much as shes not even in the country im in at the moment so havnt seen her since Oct last year. What could it mean to dream about 1 person so much?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Consider if this character of your friend could be representing you in some way in the dreams eg think of what aspects of you are like her.

Hmm ive always thought we are similar in many ways, shall think about that some more :)

On a different topic I had an interesting combination of symbols in a dream last night, I was looking around trying to find a toilet and finally found a old rickety wooden cubicle, then as I was sitting inside going to the toilet suddenly my teeth started to fall out, there was loads of blood everywhere and then my old school teacher opened the door and said 'your teeth are falling out again, whats the problem?'

Quite a funny one!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
More about Lucid Dreaming on my blog - http://innereffect.wordpress.com/

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 28 Apr 2013 22:36

I have met or dreamed about, maybe five famous rappers now? Now I know, if I'm ever with one of my favorite rappers, I am dreaming haha :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 29 Apr 2013 06:16

These signs are always depend upon the nature of the person, so please keep in mind this thing.

rflick

Postby rflick » 19 Jul 2013 08:44

Hello.
Im not sure if this is the same but I hoped someone might explain if they have something similar.
For the past 6 years I have been revising dreams I have dreamt before but the place is different and I am older.
For example the other night I dreamt I was with a guy jumping over house fences and came to his house. In the backyard there were Sir Lankan women grinding flour. I went up to them and said “Hello, My great grandmother is from Sri Lanka.” And the lady said “I know, you have told me this before” It was at that moment I realised I was dreaming, and that I had that dream before and met these women and said the same thing to them!
Another example is when I dreamt I had lost my dog at my friend’s house. I revisited this dream four years later, but the house was vacant. I climbed the stairs to the top floor and as I walked along the hallways I realise I was dreaming, and I couldn’t understand what happened to the house or my friends. The place was dusty, bring with light and the curtains were blowing in the wind. I got such an eerie feeling and I can think of this hallway often and get that feeling again.
These lucid dreams I have are from places I have never been to and with people I have never met. I have just started a dreaming book but so far I only lucid dream when I revisit old dreams. Does anyone know what it might mean?
Thanks

Errevet

Postby Errevet » 14 Sep 2013 20:42

- unprepaired maths examen, TOMORROW :x
- running/cycling on a slope that becomes steeper and steeper untill i'm about to fall back (vertical)
- mountains
- hollowed or shattered body parts
- my cat (attachment to animal love)
- trains, rollercoasters, busses --> TRAVEL

in lucid state:

- clear blue sky
- the maternal woman for whom I also have sexual desires
I demand -"Help me pile up those palettes NOW!!"
he answers -"...almonds" ??

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Sep 2013 03:29

My own dream character too is a reincurring symbol, I forgot to include that when thinking about reincurring symbols. Im over 40 years in real life but in lots (maybe half) of my dreams Im high school aged (maybe subconciously we dont like to get old?)

Im wondering who else experiences commonly being a different age in their dreams to what they are actually in real life.

The reincurring giving birth symbolism is occurring so much. Twice this week Ive had a birth happen in my dreams (this week included the birth of a piglet).

My pulling hairballs out of my mouth dreams have changed into pulling like my digestive system out of my mouth till I haemorrage and then think Im bleeding to death. :shock:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 23 Sep 2013 02:28

I dream im in in my old highschool about 90% of the time, been alumni for 3 years.
I dream about pooping and peeing luckily i never wake up to have done so but the weird thing is the poop is always the same as in my dream. Sorry for to much info but i find this interesting.
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Sep 2013 07:23

VingTsun wrote:I dream im in in my old highschool about 90% of the time, been alumni for 3 years.
I dream about pooping and peeing luckily i never wake up to have done so but the weird thing is the poop is always the same as in my dream. Sorry for to much info but i find this interesting.

Are you saying that if you dream of having constipation that you will end up doing so that day? and if you dream of having diarrhea, you will later on that day end up with that? poop prophecy? :lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 01 Oct 2013 02:54

One of my most reoccurring dream is that I am living in Italy. I have never been to Italy but when i am there in my dreams, it seems to feel like i am home, care free and enjoying life. Perhaps it is my heaven and hell is real life.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”