Lucid dreaming convert to astral projection???

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
DawnXEye11

Re: Lucid dreaming convert to astral projection???

Postby DawnXEye11 » 07 Mar 2018 01:50

Actually they did do an EEG on my brain while I was having a lucid dream once in a lab at a university. Despite the fact they said I was unconscious, I still pulled off a WILD. As a bonus, I ended up confirming the back of a magazine cover in the other room they had just put on the shelf in my lucid dream. Dream spying or sometimes called dream scrying as I call it is when you are able to confirm something that was currently happening, differs from a precognition dream, as that happens in the future. I flew into the waiting room in my lucid dream, because I kind of got a bit bored watching them study the EEG in my lucid dream, so I thought I'd see something a bit more exciting in another room. One thing about lucid dreams is you never know what you will find if you explore. Although they were unable to conclude what caused the lack of consciousness back then, I believe today due to the fact I was very overdosed on sleep pills and had horrible PTSD, I was releasing an abnormal amount of DMT from my brain sometimes when I had lucid dreams, causing a slight drug trip. I do believe some drug trips can be lucid dreams.

Password is when a lucid dreamer reveals a secret word, subject, or set of numbers to their DC friends in his/her lucid dream. By chance, the other friend(s) somehow is able to lucid dream up the exact same secret word, subject, or set of numbers. I had this happen several times while dream meshing. One time, my friend and I read a book I left on the counter in my lucid dream at my house (she did the same in hers), and we were able to remember the same 2 pages word for word. Later was confirmed we both ended up dream spying (we read the real book currently on the counter during both our lucid dreams) when the teacher scolded both of us for spoilers.
Dream Spying is when you dream about an object, place, or event that is currently taking place. It is considered as of yet probability based when it happens, and I seem to have been the lucky one. Although if you do end up accidentally having this happen, you usually get into more trouble than praise. Like when I accidentally saw a crime during a lucid dream as it was happening, I was mistaken for a "witness".

Real life is physical and there are just limits to what we can do in real life. Even if something were made of gas, it couldn't pass through objects. Lucid dreams are mental, and there are "almost" no limits to what a user can do in a lucid dream. There are even some (lucid) dreams most likely DMT drug trips that users don't even suffer from disabilities (I have experienced it and confirmed it, but really wish I could see more results than just my own, my high school lucid friends, and a couple of blind people).
Although there might be a way to view things from a distance in the future. If the virtual reality systems are wiling to pay the government big money, we could probably see what goes on everywhere through government cameras

Dream scrying reminds me of what others call remote viewing. Its strange that they weren't more careful with the sleep pills but glad you turned out okay. Its cool how you were able to bring up info you weren't introduced to before as well .

You saw a crime happening? That's disturbing to think about but how do you think that dream scrying made it possible?

Its true that gas can't pass through objects.I'm aware that there are limits to certain things.However, Its certainly amazing how lucid dreams can free us from from our limits/disability for a while though.

Lol I doubt the govt would allow people to see things through their cameras.
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 07 Mar 2018 08:26

DawnXEye11 wrote:Dream scrying reminds me of what others call remote viewing. Its strange that they weren't more careful with the sleep pills but glad you turned out okay. Its cool how you were able to bring up info you weren't introduced to before as well .

I didn't mind too much they weren't too careful. It allowed me to have experiences with DMT (usually for people to have such experiences would have to be mentally ill), and from what everyone else has said when they've had an experience through that drug trip, be it through natural causes or smoking it, it changed their lives. Even if I was more aware of my lucid dreams during my drug trip, those lucid dreams I had while I had a larger dose of natural DMT released, I will say it completely changed my life back then. I will go as far as saying a DMT (lucid) dream is superior at emotional and mental healing than a typical lucid dream if a user is careful not to fall for any illusions during the trip.
The only lucid dreams I seemed to have the coincidential experiences with dream spying were the ones I believe to have higher levels of DMT. My lucid dream friends also had similar lucid dreams, but I didn't ask why. When I meshed with one, like me, he didn't suffer from his disability in my lucid dream, and in his lucid dream, he described the same. One of my friends had an experience with dream spying in a non-lucid dream (ended up seeing same people and events at a restaurant at the same time, but the DCs seemed to ignore her, and she couldn't pick up her fork), which caused her to begin reality checking way more, and she became well trained with lucid dreams because of it.
As far as the dream spying is concerned, I will say it was luck based.

You saw a crime happening? That's disturbing to think about but how do you think that dream scrying made it possible?

Dream spying is completely based on probability, however I can explain what it feels like to me when I end up having it happen. Dream spying for me when it happens, it often happens when I fly into a scene while it plays out during a specific time. Unlike many people who are in 3rd person perspective in their dreams, I am actually in 1st person perspective. Despite being in 1st person perspective, I cannot be detected 95% of the time and I am intangible to the characters and objects, so it makes it impossible for me to affect anything happening. Also, I didn't fly into that scene intentionally, it kind of seemed to happen by coincidence.

Its true that gas can't pass through objects.I'm aware that there are limits to certain things.However, Its certainly amazing how lucid dreams can free us from from our limits/disability for a while though.

I quite enjoy this. Even though meshing is just meshing, I used to see my one of my lucid dream friends as a character and when he was free from his disability, he looked so awesome, and I could understand his speech so well. He would say in his lucid dreams, he was like this as well, and he would explain how in his lucid dreams, I would seem so in control of my emotions and better at specific subjects. As a lucid dream activity, we liked flying into a movie, and seeing what it was like to see a movie in a lucid dream (he had some great lucid dream ideas).
I doubt the govt would allow people to see things through their cameras.

Depends on how much the video game companies are willing to pay them, especially monthly.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Mar 2018 19:50

Freedom40 wrote:I'm brand new to this website. I got through the first page of posts and skipped to the end as I couldn't bear reading all the back and forth rudeness of some previous post.

Perhaps you should read everything. Both mine and Robert's posts. Rude or not, it was still an interaction---even if reason was mostly employed on my part. :mrgreen:

Read it. You might learn something. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 10 Mar 2018 04:30

I suppose if you didn’t mind than that’s just how it is. It’s not like you can take it back so moving forward is good. I’ve had plenty of amazing lucids without the assistance of drugs but I can see how drugs could effect your dreams, pleasant or for worse, ^^ Thanks for providing another example. Dream meshing is interesting for a topic and yet I can see why it is luck based. It’s especially great how you all have been enjoying the freedom you have in it with each other. The going in a movie part reminds me of a scene of a movie related to Dreams called Paprika. Than again there are other shows that did that too.Still a fun idea though.

I would have thought people were more into first perspective. Maybe in other forums and with different people it depends but I prefer first perspective too. Although at times it is different.

we might not know exactly the way Dream spying works but it’s still interesting to know you experienced it and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and thoughts on it with me.:D Thankyou~

My point about the cameras was if they didn’t want something to be seen they would keep it away from public. It’s like they would have to choose btw money and breach of privacy. But it’s true money does persuade people.
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 10 Mar 2018 04:51

Summerlander wrote:
Freedom40 wrote:I'm brand new to this website. I got through the first page of posts and skipped to the end as I couldn't bear reading all the back and forth rudeness of some previous post.

Perhaps you should read everything. Both mine and Robert's posts. Rude or not, it was still an interaction---even if reason was mostly employed on my part. :mrgreen:

Hey Summer,
I think if Freedom read your posts, they could have seen your points for taking the side that you did. But sometimes no one wants to read the drama in btw or they are distracted by it so they choose to ignore it. That’s why when your giving a talk it’s important to keep in mind your audience or in this case members who read the posts. That way there’s more of a chance of something being learned from the thread. On the other hand, that doesn’t mean you guys writing to each other didn’t gain something from the discussion.Whether it be respect, negative feelings. clarity or a somewhat different perspective.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 10 Mar 2018 07:33

DawnXEye11 wrote:I suppose if you didn’t mind than that’s just how it is. It’s not like you can take it back so moving forward is good. I’ve had plenty of amazing lucids without the assistance of drugs but I can see how drugs could effect your dreams, pleasant or for worse, ^^ Thanks for providing another example. Dream meshing is interesting for a topic and yet I can see why it is luck based. It’s especially great how you all have been enjoying the freedom you have in it with each other. The going in a movie part reminds me of a scene of a movie related to Dreams called Paprika. Than again there are other shows that did that too.Still a fun idea though.

Even if parts of dream meshing are luck based, it doesn’t make attempting such in a lucid dream to several friends any less fun.
Actually I learned to lucid dream without drugs. When I was really young, I brought a bad case of REM Rebound on myself many times, which caused me to fall into SP. Thanks to a lucid dream cartoon I obsessively watched back then, I went straight from SP into WILDs even at that young. I got overdosed on sleep pills because I ended up with severe PTSD due to how bad my bullying was in middle school. Also had to be treated for other forms of permanent damage. I am wondering also if part of the high levels of DMT came not just from the overdose, but because I had other things very wrong mentally at the time. The high levels can release under extreme trauma.

would have thought people were more into first perspective. Maybe in other forums and with different people it depends but I prefer first perspective too. Although at times it is different.

Most users if they experience a real time event by chance often describe being an observer in 3rd person. I and my friends are a bit different with the 1st person.
we might not know exactly the way Dream spying works but it’s still interesting to know you experienced it and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and thoughts on it with me.:D Thankyou~

I only describe from what I understand by the laws of math. While it is possible other superpowers could exist in our world, I am just not ready to accept that risk, and there’s a reason. I have super hearing, but I am handicapped by it more than aided from it because of how physics work in real life. (super hearing isn’t always fun to deal with in SP when you have neighbors that ring or knock on the door next doors).

My point about the cameras was if they didn’t want something to be seen they would keep it away from public. It’s like they would have to choose btw money and breach of privacy. But it’s true money does persuade people.

Thing is, not only would the government get paid very well, but if the government was able to control VRs in the slightest, they would probably be able to predict crime slightly easier, especially with sandbox VRs.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Mar 2018 03:26

DawnXEye11 wrote:
Summerlander wrote:

Hey Summer,
I think if Freedom read your posts, they could have seen your points for taking the side that you did. But sometimes no one wants to read the drama in btw or they are distracted by it so they choose to ignore it. That’s why when your giving a talk it’s important to keep in mind your audience or in this case members who read the posts. That way there’s more of a chance of something being learned from the thread. On the other hand, that doesn’t mean you guys writing to each other didn’t gain something from the discussion.Whether it be respect, negative feelings. clarity or a somewhat different perspective.

I see where you're coming from. Point taken and duly noted. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 12 Mar 2018 03:37

Sorry you had to go through that. I can remember times where I was bullied, not easy but it's good to know that your safe now. What was the name of the cartoon? I feel like watching a bit to see how it was. I don't know much about dmt so I don't know if it contributed to your experience but its probably best not to wonder about it too much.

Ohh, you meant experience a real time event. I usually had those dreams when I was about to wake up and paralyzed. It seemed to be first perspective. Well from what I can recall and only the things that were happening near the room would manifest in my dream. Mainly due to sound.

I wonder what if your super hearing is what allows real time events to manifest in your dreams. But than that would have its limits and wouldn't really explain your other dream spying experience. Nonetheless, I agree there could be risks to it so I could see why you hesitate to believe in certain things. I can be skeptical too but It's good that we are so that we don't believe in things without valid reason.

I haven't heard of sand box vr before.I don't really know what it is but who knows. Maybe in the future they will go through with it. Just like how there might be more cars that drive themselves in the future.

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 12 Mar 2018 03:48

Summerlander wrote:
DawnXEye11 wrote:
Summerlander wrote:

Hey Summer,

I see where you're coming from. Point taken and duly noted. 8-)

Thanks for taking my point into consideration. : )

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 12 Mar 2018 06:29

DawnXEye11 wrote:Sorry you had to go through that. I can remember times where I was bullied, not easy but it's good to know that your safe now. What was the name of the cartoon? I feel like watching a bit to see how it was. I don't know much about dmt so I don't know if it contributed to your experience but its probably best not to wonder about it too much.

The bullying I went through I wish to say no one else went through. I am afraid other people go through exactly what I went through, and probably even worse. While I suffer from PTSD and another disability which cause me to at time get persecution paranoia, which makes me believe people might hurt me or others, I do what I can with what I have.
The name of the cartoon was Somewhere in Dreamland. It was a 1930s cartoon about 2 starving children, who would escape their starvation through their lucid dreams, making a creative song all about lucid dreaming not only before they went into their lucid dream, but it played out while they were both lucid dreaming. They ended up lucid dreaming about eating an entire buffet full of food (fitting, considering they were starving in real life), getting some nice clothes, and at the very end, laying down in a nice bed. They were dream meshing as a bonus.
DMT is a drug that causes a very powerful experience. For me, I would end up feeling like I was flying and a few times before I ended up inducing the dream itself, it almost felt like I was looking into the sun, but it didn't damage my eyes. Like I said, a powerful drug.

Ohh, you meant experience a real time event. I usually had those dreams when I was about to wake up and paralyzed. It seemed to be first perspective. Well from what I can recall and only the things that were happening near the room would manifest in my dream. Mainly due to sound.

If I end up having lucid dreams with that kind of luck, it's between phase and SP. I will my awareness from real life into my dream body so I can enter a WILD. It's probably why I am still in my room in some WILDs, and may be why I clone myself (I can still hear my breathing, although I am not the one doing so when I enter my lucid dream, which probably results in my subconscious creating a clone)

I wonder what if your super hearing is what allows real time events to manifest in your dreams. But than that would have its limits and wouldn't really explain your other dream spying experience. Nonetheless, I agree there could be risks to it so I could see why you hesitate to believe in certain things. I can be skeptical too but It's good that we are so that we don't believe in things without valid reason.

I have wondered that for many things. My super hearing wouldn't allow me to read the board or a book. Also my super hearing only can range up to a block or 2 away and it usually can't get past a soundproof room. Since I can use super hearing once I enter specific lucid dreams, it is rather interesting that hearing seems to travel with me while I am lucid dreaming rather than stay in the room in real life.

I also have super hearing in some of my lucid dreams as well. In real life, I take damage from loud/high pitched sounds. In a lucid dream, they don't hurt me. This is one of the reasons why I much prefer the ability in a lucid dream to real life.

I haven't heard of sand box vr before.I don't really know what it is but who knows. Maybe in the future they will go through with it. Just like how there might be more cars that drive themselves in the future.

Sandbox is like The Sims or Garry's Mod. It's where you do anything you want in an endless game without consequence. I really want to create a lucid dream like VR where a user can do whatever they wanted without consequence. There would be a kids version, then the M rated version. The M rated version would allow users to commit acts of violence against their bullies or avatars they disagreed with without consequence. Simulate like a lucid dream.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”