URGENT MUTUAL DREAM POSSIBLE BREAKTHROUGH

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
mikeg313

Re: URGENT MUTUAL DREAM POSSIBLE BREAKTHROUGH

Postby mikeg313 » 04 Apr 2013 01:51

I had tried this once. A friend had said that he really liked this girl but she didn't notice him. AT the time I was reading about witchcraft when i stumbled on a magic box to cause inception. So, what the heck, I tried it that night . In a dream state, I was on a bus, when I saw the girl my friend liked, so I went to convince her to talk to him, when some guys came out and kicked the shit out of me. When I awoke, I couldn't get up. My stomach muscles were in pain.I could not go to college. so I never did that again. Weird.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 05 Apr 2013 16:48

This make me scare. :?
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

galastrato

Postby galastrato » 17 Apr 2013 23:54

i read about this, and oh my god, imagine multiple people in one dream, kinda like multiplayer in games. that... woild be amazing...

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 18 Apr 2013 02:15

galastrato wrote:i read about this, and oh my god, imagine multiple people in one dream, kinda like multiplayer in games. that... woild be amazing...

Not really. If it is like I experienced. It can be frightening. Thats why I never tried it again.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”