Dream Telepathy?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
joeyt

Dream Telepathy?

Postby joeyt » 12 Mar 2012 07:15

I have been able to lucid dream for as long as I can remember. I actually thought this was normal and common until I got to college and talked to my friends about it. I've had good experiences (awesome lucid dreams) and then some bad. (sleep paralysis) But recently I had an experience I have never experienced before and I am really confused about it. If someone could give me advice I would really appreciate it. I dreamt that I was kissing someone and I could hear myself think "Who is this" the kiss felt real. I kept kissing and I realized it was my ex. I could hear my self thinking "Please know that I still love you" and I kept saying it over and over. The crazy thing is I truly 100% believe that he heard this message. This dream felt unbelievably real and I swear that he had to of heard this message. I don't know if this is possible and we are not on good terms that I am able to call him up and ask, let alone I am worried he might think I am crazy. Has this happened to anyone?

MysteryChalice

Re: Dream Telepathy?

Postby MysteryChalice » 22 Mar 2012 17:45

Something along these lines has happened to me. I was in a long-distance relationship with someone at one time and we would both have strikingly similar dreams, or dreams that would fulfill one other in certain ways. There were times where I would dream about her and it related to things in her past or things she was going through that I had no prior knowledge about. Also, we could sometimes clearly hear each others voices when sleeping and she would recognize some of the things I told her that I heard.

One time I went to a park and came to a lake with a bridge. I had a strange feeling that she was there with me, and later found that she had a dream that day where she was with me in the exact place, same weather and all.

Similar things still happen now. Even when we break up with someone we were very close to, some of those connections still exist. You might consider speaking to your ex about it as the experience might indicate unresolved issues and/or a need for some kind of closure.

~MysteryChalice
Angels singing in the distance,
I can not discern the words,
So I must fly
Beyond the walls of glass.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”