You ever have that Deja Vu feeling?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Highlander

Re: You ever have that Deja Vu feeling?

Postby Highlander » 08 Sep 2013 16:12

That happened to me also. I've posted my experience on a previous topic about this subject.

I still remember a dream i had like 15 years ago. I'm at work and i see some of my female colleagues laughing and painting their faces.
Like 2 weeks after this dream, in waking reality, i'm at work and we are all preparing for an event produced by our company: a paintball game outdoors. And what do i see? My female colleagues laughing and painting their faces.
I was looking at that situation and thinking: "I dreamt of this."

I don't know how deja vu works. I'm very open-minded and i've thought of several theories:
-purezer0's theory have crossed my mind
-The mind is constantly calculating future events using statistics or other kind of calculations. For example, i'm currently working in an office with some people that i like and some that i don't. My mind calculates a scenario 2 years from now and produces a dream of me working on something that i like with the people i like. Then, 2 years from now, this will happen. (i guess an episode of Through The Wormhole talks about this)
-The mind is catching waves from an alternate reality. Maybe in another reality, i had that experience with my paintball mates earlier than this reality. Whatever happens, happens (i had this theory after watching season 5 and 6 of Lost)

This may sound absurd, but i can't deny that this stuff crosses my mind and makes me think about it.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 12 Sep 2013 19:36

Déjà vu for me is something that your sub know what will happen in the future. But when the moment happen, its a that time u remember what will happen now.

If i explain u in my language french u will understand better.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 24+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

radicaldreamer

Postby radicaldreamer » 18 Oct 2013 13:33

I think I have deja vu at least twice a year, if not more.

Like the post above me, I do believe that it means you are on your pre-destined path, and I often try to change the outcome based on what the original dream was. (once I feel deja vu I can usually remember what happened for the next few seconds, so I just stop what I'm doing/saying)

It would be really crazy to have a dream of an entire day's events though, and have them all eventually play back in the real world.

Fran86

Postby Fran86 » 16 Dec 2013 06:05

Hey everyone, I just registered on here now after doing much Google search, trying to find information as to what is taking place with me...

I have been stuck in a time loop for like 10 years now... I have been stuck in the year 2013... I keep repeating the same year over and over... I HATE IT, AND MY LIFE AS A RESULT! Everything is just repeating over and over... I have seen and done it ALL before... And I am Christian and a Targeted Individual. And I even remember signing up to this blog each time... It's so messed up!

God bless.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 16 Dec 2013 10:31

Fran86 wrote:I have been stuck in a time loop for like 10 years now... I have been stuck in the year 2013... I keep repeating the same year over and over... I HATE IT, AND MY LIFE AS A RESULT! Everything is just repeating over and over... I have seen and done it ALL before... And I am Christian and a Targeted Individual. And I even remember signing up to this blog each time... It's so messed up!

How come you had to do an intensive Google search to find this forum when you said that you remember signing up in the past?

Fran86

Postby Fran86 » 16 Dec 2013 13:57

Highlander wrote:
Fran86 wrote:I have been stuck in a time loop for like 10 years now... I have been stuck in the year 2013... I keep repeating the same year over and over... I HATE IT, AND MY LIFE AS A RESULT! Everything is just repeating over and over... I have seen and done it ALL before... And I am Christian and a Targeted Individual. And I even remember signing up to this blog each time... It's so messed up!

How come you had to do an intensive Google search to find this forum when you said that you remember signing up in the past?

LOL... Because each time I repeat the past my memory is erased, and I don't recall things until I have actually passed through it.

Fran86

Postby Fran86 » 16 Dec 2013 13:58

And you asked me that EXACT same question last time!

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 16 Dec 2013 23:55

So, if anyone gives you an answer, you already know it, because the answer was given to you for 10 years repeatedly.
But i guess you already know that because i posted exactly this the last time.

Fran86

Postby Fran86 » 17 Dec 2013 01:15

Yes I recognise it once I have read it.

Fran86

Postby Fran86 » 17 Dec 2013 01:15

But I can't predict it before hand.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”