please explain this phenomenon

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
crazyguitarking

please explain this phenomenon

Postby crazyguitarking » 28 Jul 2013 20:51

Hello dreamers :p

I sometimes have weird phenomenons and too psychedelic dreams but this was not really a dream not sure if it was paranormal. I think it was some kind of natural alert so I'll explain: Today while driving to Germany I was sitting in the back of the car and ofcourse I fell asleep (like all long routes) but I was not yet asleep, I was closing my eyes enjoying the wind coming through the window but at a certain moment I was kind of enetering sleeping mode (like a boundary between real life -> weird thoughts -> dream mode) but before I entered that state an animated image interrupted my "weird thoughts/views" and it was a greyish short movie of the road we were driving on (I didn't even know what the road looked like) and some insane car driver just passed in front of my moms car and at that moment I saw this short movie playing in my head at the exact moment the car passed I felt the car braking I immediately opened my eyes and I saw the car on the hard shoulder because he was too slow to stay in front of our car. Also it was sort of the same car I had on my mind

please explain this :o

AceOfSpades

Re: please explain this phenomenon

Postby AceOfSpades » 29 Jul 2013 12:07

You were in a state of Theta. To put it lightly, your body was awake but your mind was asleep.

crazyguitarking

Re: please explain this phenomenon

Postby crazyguitarking » 29 Jul 2013 22:19

oh thanks I looked for it and it seems that the theory is indeed the closest to it, it's so mysterious and abstract dreaming :p

Return to “Paranormal Activity”