Astral Possession

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

Astral Possession

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Aug 2013 18:47

I recently watched the movie 'Insidious' which is about a boy who astral projects every night. One night, he goes a little too far and a demon stops him from returning to his body. The demon goes on to possess the boy's body.

Now, I don't think that this could ever happen, mainly because I don't believe that there are demons in the astral plane. But, the movie got me thinking ...

Say that you go Out Of Body (OOB) one night. Say that your brother (or wife, or friend, or whoever), who sleeps near you, in an adjacent room, also happens to be studying lucidology. Suppose that your brother goes OOB at the same time as you.

When you astral project, it is popular theory that your very soul and essence literally leaves your body, leaving behind a rag doll, if you will. So, say that YOU GO INTO YOUR BROTHER'S VACANT BODY. Insidious style. Would your brother be able to return to his body? If so, would it be like Siamese twins? When you wake up, both of you are in control of the body? Suppose further. What if HE went into YOUR vacant body? Could you just switch bodies like that, no one even knowing?

Is it possible? Is it crazy? Probably... but let's just suppose. Its quite interesting.
Well said.

Re: Astral Possession

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Aug 2013 13:55

Your soul is always connected to your physical body, its your astral bodies energy which leaves the physical (some probably thou still stays with it too) and that is linked to the physical body by a cord which the astral body while out can draw energy throu. (for some reason thou I do AP, I have never seen the astral cord but I certainly know we are still connected to the physical body).

Anyone who does AP can tell you that your own physical body will actually pull/draw your astral body back to it when needed, hence you just cant end up in another body.

Its other skills which are used to control others bodies then astral projection and they are very rare among our population. (Ive had two teachers who could move anothers body.. one a powerful yogi and the other atai chi grandmaster) but I dont know if they still could if the other fought them mentally but one of these could actually paralyse and floor a person even if the person fought.. but not like take the other walking or anything like that with body control.. just guide anothers willing body).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”