Compelling to draw in both dreams and waking world

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AceOfSpades

Compelling to draw in both dreams and waking world

Postby AceOfSpades » 09 Aug 2013 05:53

Over the past years during my lucid adventures I seen a lot of things. But every now and then I get compelled to draw something from said dreams. However recently I been compelled to draw these strange things while awake. Like my subconsciousness was trying to tell me something.

This thing was a recent drawing.

deschainXIX

Re: Compelling to draw in both dreams and waking world

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Aug 2013 13:04

This picture means nothing to you? Try to think really hard. Maybe even meditate. Think back and search your mind for any meaning whatsoever that you can get. Or ask other people in your life what they think when they see these drawings.

Next time you are lucid, ask the awareness behind the dream what the pictures are and mean. And ask if your subconscious is trying to communicate. :)
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Re: Compelling to draw in both dreams and waking world

Postby AceOfSpades » 09 Aug 2013 16:04

This picture means nothing to me, I don't even know what the hell I drew. It's really weird. At least in the dreams I could at least see at least well enough to draw things in as best of detail as possible but the waking ones are weird. I feel a part of my body, mostly my hand and foot making repeated "drawing" motions. I then go on a drawing program to try to copy said motions on the canvas. One thing leads to another and I get things like what you see here. I am not even sure what I am supposed to be looking at. Some kind of alien creature maybe. A species of animal, who knows.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”