Static Vision

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

Re: Static Vision

Postby AceOfSpades » 16 Oct 2013 00:58

I'm glad you're glad.

I guess as I realize now I can describe it like this.

However I don't really see it fully until I concentrate on it.

Postby Mist » 04 Nov 2013 03:09

I have this too and it's called "visual snow". You will get plenty of hits if you look up that term. I've had it at least since I was 13 or 14. I may have had it my whole life but I'm not entirely sure. Usually it's associated with usage of hallucinogenic drugs or migraine disorders. But for me, I just have the snow alone and a few other visual effects and I never did hallucinogens. I actually use this among my reality-checks to see if I'm in a dream.

A doctor won't be able to do anything for you, many of them think the condition is not real. They might even be right. It might be something that everyone has but few people notice, even if they look for it, because they are so used to it. Usually it does not get worse with time.

Usually I do not notice the snow at all and go weeks hardly noticing it but when I look at the stars at night it is a little depressing because of how noticeable the static is.

It is quite rare and I have never happened across anyone posting about it before anywhere except the forums dedicated to it when I was first researching it. I find that curious and wonder if it is has any connection to what people do around here. I am new to LDs but have always been into trances and visualization.

Postby AceOfSpades » 15 Nov 2013 04:25

Nice to know I'm not the only one. Sometimes it's not even snow though but white dots of dancing light. It almost seems alive sometimes.

Postby Daviddd » 05 Aug 2014 11:55

I see the exactly same thing. I check my eyes few times in a year and my vision is just fine. Not really sure what it is though.

P.S: Sorry for bumping this :D

Postby Karin » 05 Aug 2014 13:44

OK I just see this now: I have never had this during daytime, but in my third LD, there was one 'level' of dreamscape that was only this white noise, looking exactly like that first picture! :o

It was very bizarre: a dreamscape where all there is, is this white noise looking just like a TV set out of tune. In my case, I ended up in that dreamscape twice, each time when I intended to contact another consciousness: as soon as I set this intention, I felt an 'acceleration', and BANG, found myself in the noise dreamscape. Since I could not perceive anything, I went back in the previous dreamscape (which looked fine, a mountain one). A short while later, I set the intention of contacting that entity again, and exact same thing happened: BANG, found myself in the noise environment.

That was so ODD... I posted several times about this, hoping someone else would have encountered a similar dreamscape and could explain what that was, but did not get any input.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”