A prophecy/precog dream

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
taniaaust1

A prophecy/precog dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 04:00

16th October. I dreamed my dad died. (I couldnt remember the dream so couldnt remember the how's of it but just remembered he died in the dream).

That dream freaked me out some as people I know dying isnt one of my normal dream symbolisms (Ive studied my own dream symbolism for years). Ive only ONCE ever before dreamed of someone I knew dying so due to that reason I felt very uncomfortable about this dream and believed something bad may of just happened or just about to occur...

Thou me and my dad dont speak, this dream was enough to make me want to ring my father but I dont even have his phone number. I ended up keeping close to my phone all day expecting to get a bad telephone call about him. The next day when no-one had rung me giving me any bad news about him, I ended up convincing myself that this obviously was just a dream and nothing to it thou it was a strange dream for me to have.

About 10 days later, I phone my sister about something and during that convo the subject of dad came up (I think I brought it up cause I was still concerned a bit). My sister then told me he'd been in hospital for a week and had just got out. He'd been kicked in the legs by a sheep and days later collapsed and had to be rushed to hospital, due to blood clots. He had blood clots all throu his legs. (An issue he's never had..he was quite physically healthy before, I wish I remembered the details of my dream of him, what had caused his death).

She said he wasnt out of danger yet and thou he'd been allowed out of hospital, he was still at risk as he still had lots of clots (so had been told not to be moving around much) but now was on drugs to break them down.

Interestingly... I had 3 different precog dreams in about 4 weeks. The other two were about little things but things one would really doubt would happen (it is very unusual for me to have precog dreams about little stuff and I hadnt realised at the time it was actually unusual stuff about to come true within days). I had this run of prophetic/precog dreams right after I had a spontanous run of LDs over a few week period. (I hadnt had precogs in years so no idea what is suddenly triggering them).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Snaggle

Re: A prophecy/precog dream

Postby Snaggle » 18 May 2014 06:01

Precognitive dreams are always interesting. As for your father's phone number, if one knows their full name and what state they live it one can find their phone number in under five minutes. Start here: http://www.zabasearch.com/ It might not be the correct phone number, but doing name searches for phone numbers will turn the correct one up almost always.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 May 2014 02:25

Snaggle wrote:Precognitive dreams are always interesting. As for your father's phone number, if one knows their full name and what state they live it one can find their phone number in under five minutes. Start here: http://www.zabasearch.com/ It might not be the correct phone number, but doing name searches for phone numbers will turn the correct one up almost always.

Thanks but my dad lives with a women in which I dont know her last name and she doesnt like her phone number given out, I would of rung him otherwise.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 13:45

Sorry, this wasn't a precognitive dream.

Dreams are likely meaningless bi products of the evolution of sleep and consciousness with no adaptive function.

In my opinion, I would like it if you please would refrain from spreading this misinformation about dreams.

Thank you

Return to “Paranormal Activity”