DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LOOP?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Fran86
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Dec 2013 05:56

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LOOP?

Postby Fran86 » 16 Dec 2013 14:02

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL MASS AMOUNTS (CONSTANT) DE JA VU WHERE EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND IS JUST REPEATING, LIKE WE ARE REPEATING 2013 FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OVER AND OVER?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCES.

Fran86
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Dec 2013 05:56

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Fran86 » 17 Dec 2013 01:14

No, I not a troll, I'm a Christian and a Targeted Individual... And I am very scared about this experience I am having.

User avatar
Goldkoron
Posts: 257
Joined: 04 Jul 2013 05:01
Location: Middletown, California

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Goldkoron » 17 Dec 2013 02:28

Fran86 wrote:No, I not a troll, I'm a Christian and a Targeted Individual... And I am very scared about this experience I am having.


Targeted individual?
Do a reality check

jc.Jac
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Dec 2013 02:21

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby jc.Jac » 17 Dec 2013 02:33

I feel the same way for some reason i keep having DE JA VU constantly for than i usually do but i don't know.

User avatar
Lakewolf
Posts: 7
Joined: 28 Nov 2013 22:42

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Lakewolf » 17 Dec 2013 02:44

To the "rational guy":

If you think rationally, then I would assume you consider yourself a scientist

Most scientists (excluding some physicists) do not "believe in" the "paranormal".

If the above two statements are true, then I am forced to assume that you, sir, are in fact the troll. Be careful what you say to people; sometimes such behaviour has a way of biting you in the arse.


As to the time loop:

I don't think it's so much a time loop that you are experiencing; rather, I think it may be a form of precognition.

I don't understand what you mean by a Targeted Individual, however.

User avatar
Goldkoron
Posts: 257
Joined: 04 Jul 2013 05:01
Location: Middletown, California

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Goldkoron » 17 Dec 2013 02:51

Lakewolf wrote:To the "rational guy":

If you think rationally, then I would assume you consider yourself a scientist

Most scientists (excluding some physicists) do not "believe in" the "paranormal".

If the above two statements are true, then I am forced to assume that you, sir, are in fact the troll. Be careful what you say to people; sometimes such behaviour has a way of biting you in the arse.


As to the time loop:

I don't think it's so much a time loop that you are experiencing; rather, I think it may be a form of precognition.

I don't understand what you mean by a Targeted Individual, however.



I am not trolling, I am tired of random people appearing on our forum and saying irrational stuff with no evidence to support it. He is even making accounts to boost his point if you look up.
Do a reality check

Fran86
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Dec 2013 05:56

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Fran86 » 17 Dec 2013 02:53

Goldkoron wrote:
Fran86 wrote:No, I not a troll, I'm a Christian and a Targeted Individual... And I am very scared about this experience I am having.


Targeted individual?


Yes, a Targeted Individual by the government/ military/ fallen angels (so called "aliens").

User avatar
Goldkoron
Posts: 257
Joined: 04 Jul 2013 05:01
Location: Middletown, California

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Goldkoron » 17 Dec 2013 03:01

Fran86 wrote:
Goldkoron wrote:
Fran86 wrote:No, I not a troll, I'm a Christian and a Targeted Individual... And I am very scared about this experience I am having.


Targeted individual?


Yes, a Targeted Individual by the government/ military/ fallen angels (so called "aliens").


I think you may be schizophrenic, and have a precognition disorder. Deja Vu is an anomaly with your memory part of your brain. Your memory areas must be damaged and give you a sense of remembering something every time you learn something.
Do a reality check

Fran86
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Dec 2013 05:56

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Fran86 » 17 Dec 2013 03:08

jc.Jac wrote:I feel the same way for some reason i keep having DE JA VU constantly for than i usually do but i don't know.


Do you have any other weird symptoms? I even remember this whole conversation...

Fran86
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Dec 2013 05:56

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Fran86 » 17 Dec 2013 03:09

PLEASE READ THIS GUYS... I believe they are manipulating time, and that we are stuck in a time loop...

http://timenolonger.ning.com/forum/topics/the-breaking-of-ouroborus?id=5124148%3ATopic%3A888&page=2#comments


Return to “Paranormal Activity”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest