DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LOOP?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Fran86

Re: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WE ARE STUCK INSIDE A TIME LO

Postby Fran86 » 17 Dec 2013 03:12

What CONSTANTLY for MONTHS on end and 24/7???

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Dec 2013 05:36

Our whole lives are memories, and there is no true present. When does present happen? Just now?! No, it's too late and is now the past. The present has just become a memory. And this happens every nano-second of everyday.

If the brain is constantly creating memories from the present, perhaps it's possible for it to do it so quickly that it starts feeling like the present is already a memory, because it's happening faster than you can perceive it.

But I seriously doubt this mental phenomenon can be blamed on the government/ military/ and bankers err.. I mean fallen angels. (same thing). :lol: It's probably a disorder if you are the only one who feels they are in a time loop and nobody else.
Last edited by HAGART on 17 Dec 2013 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

jc.Jac

Postby jc.Jac » 17 Dec 2013 15:41

Fran86 wrote:PLEASE READ THIS GUYS... I believe they are manipulating time, and that we are stuck in a time loop...

http://timenolonger.ning.com/forum/topics/the-breaking-of-ouroborus?id=5124148%3ATopic%3A888&page=2#comments

Well i'm atheist so i don't no what to think about this but i read somewhere that time does not exist and that everything that ever happened in the world happened now Hundred years war industrial revolution Berlin wall
holocaust.

nawick

Postby nawick » 06 Sep 2014 04:05

I do not think I am in a loop.
I think I am in the perpetual now.
It is always now.
The past is just memories and the future is just something that hasn't arrived at now.
"If you believe that you can or if you believe that you can't - you are right." - Henry Ford.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Sep 2014 02:35

lakewolf... are you for real? Precognition my dick. If you feel like you remember me posting this before then tell me, what will bw said next? LOL!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Paranormal Activity”