During the Astral Projection Meditation.

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
lucider

During the Astral Projection Meditation.

Postby lucider » 18 Dec 2013 09:58

Hello everyone, this morning I woke up early around 5.30 am. Sun was already rising. I decided to try Astral projection, because the room was lighter so it was not scary as its dark for me. I did 3 times astral projection before 1 was consciously and the other 2 was unconsciously happened. The one I did consciously was again the same time as today and it was around 5.30-6 am in the morning. I was just laying down on my bed and I was trying my first time consciously astral projection. And than I left my body I was literally thrown out of my body. I saw my room from the top of the room. Than I just wanted to turn back to my body, I even didn't want to check my body while its sleeping on the bed. I was scared. And I woke up, my stomach was feeling different like a little bit of pain when I check on Google it was saying that we are leaving the body through chakra on the stomach, maybe that's why I felt different feeling on my stomach. I started crying I saw how immortal we are, and how we connected. I see the world so much differently now. I never got angry or sad from the small unnecessary things. I was always trying to be good before, but now I understand how important it is to be a good person to everyone. Also I understood that how easy actually astral projection is. You just don't have to thing anything even if thoughts comes to your mind you just have to ignore and listen your body your breath. When you start getting into it you still have to ignore all the thinking just watch your body, its going to show you the truth for sure! So today when I woke up earlier; I tried to astral project again. I was hearing something, but they were like my thoughts it was like dream conversations. like when you wake up from your dream you notice that the conversations were actually in your dream. Unless you are in a lucid dream. Anyways, I kept ignored the sounds and I got more into projection I felt more inside to it and left my body and suddenly I heard a voice telling me so closely) that "Jesus Christ" it was serous and a convincing voice like around 35 years old man's voice. It was (so clear I heard it with all myself, not with ears or something it was inside of me. He was about the continue saying something, I just wanted to wake up I couldn't even say or ask something to him I was scared. By the way this is happening before I completely left my body I couldn't see him I could only hear. If I could allow my self little bit more without getting scared I was about the leave completely to other dimension. I just wanted to wake up I couldn't continue and than I sucked back to my body. I cried.. still now when I think the sound, it is still in my mind. I'm 21 years old male (my birthday was yesterday) and my parents and I are Muslim. However, after my astral projection experiences and researches that I made; I believe everyone every religion I found the purpose is just to be helpful each other we are all one human being, we are not individuals. We have to help each other. Now I'm thinking even though Jesus's name is different in my language I don't know why the voice told me in English his name literally "Jesus Christ" My eyes getting wet while I'm writing this. Also I understood We are not alone and never be alone. And I'm still confused why he told me "Jesus Christ" I should have ask him more, but I couldn't I just wanted to wake up... If someone has a idea please share with me. My goal is defied and broke my fear, and find the purpose of my life why I'm here right now.. I couldn't find topic for astral projection , so I just shared under this topic. I'm studying in USA, but I just arrived in my country yesterday for a vocation. My first and second consciously astral projection happened in my country(here) in my room. But the first one was in U.S before to sleep. That time I just felt free in the space no gravity and I heard people whispering around than I wanted to wake up and I woke up. When I checked it online I found these whispers were people's thoughts. I don't know.. Anyways I will be looking forward for your responses, and Sorry for my broken grammar. I cannot share this anywhere else except maybe few of my close friends and this website. Thank you so much for providing websites like this.

Summerlander

Re: During the Astral Projection Meditation.

Postby Summerlander » 18 Dec 2013 11:01

This is a beautiful and honest post and I'm happy for you. I can tell that this particular experience was quite profound, got your emotions running, and enabled you to derive some meaning - perhaps an incentive for moral conduct.

You have the right idea brother. Respect all living things. We are in this vast mystery together and we do better by helping each other out as well as helping ourselves.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 18 Dec 2013 19:28

BY Summerlander: This is a beautiful and honest post and I'm happy for you. I can tell that this particular experience was quite profound, got your emotions running, and enabled you to derive some meaning - perhaps an incentive for moral conduct.

You have the right idea brother. Respect all living things. We are in this vast mystery together and we do better by helping each other out as well as helping ourselves

This reply by Summerlander is as honest as you can get, and I wholeheartedly agree that, we by helping others, also advance. That can be seen by the postings of our regular contributors. :)

lucider

Postby lucider » 18 Dec 2013 20:30

Thank you for the both responses, I agree too we have to be respectful to every living things, and to our selves. We are all brothers..

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Dec 2013 05:40

Profound experience :) .

Ive had a couple of profound Jesus Christ experiences too. What surprised me about these is that Im not even Christian and yet he came to help me (I didnt think of him or call him, he just came when I was very distressed.. this happened when I wasnt in bed but in my lounge room crying).

After that experience I ended up having him come in a LD.. and found myself under a tree with him giving me and others a lesson.

I still arent christian but I certainly do believe in Christ and his energy after what Ive experienced. (Ive experienced a couple of other Masters too). These kinds of experiences forever change you.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lucider

Postby lucider » 31 Dec 2013 10:58

Thank you for sharing your experiance, and its also so simmilar to mine. But the voice made me little bit scared from astral projection meditations. However, I won't stop trying it in order to find the truth..

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Paranormal Activity”