Paranormal spiritual experience or maybe a LD

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
taniaaust1

Paranormal spiritual experience or maybe a LD

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Dec 2013 05:27

I debated where to put this experience I had a couple of days ago but as its feeling more like a paranormal experience rather then one of my LDs (thou Im not completely sure what it was), Ive decided to stick it in this section.

I'd woken up and was laying in bed thinking about one of my experiences a few months ago.. an experience when I'd purposely reached out energetically to "whatever is out there" which ended up leading me into a LD? of meeting the devil experience (I think of that experience a lot, it plays on my mind.. I wonder a lot if it was just a LD or more then that but currently put that down as probably an LD)

While thinking of that reaching out energy experience (I often work with my energy so can at times move it around).. I fell half asleep and suddenly become aware that something has its arms around me. This is something which usually freaks me out if I dont know who or what it is...hostile? not hostile? why is something holding me?

I consciously decide not to react in fear as I know Ive destroyed a lot of spiritual experiences due to that, so decide to keep calm and wait and see what happens before I go emotionally reacting negatively to the "unknown".

So I start to lovingly stroke the back of the one who is holding me in his? arms (my way of letting the being know that I know that I was awake and aware without talking to it).. to see how it reacts to a loving touch (putting love energy into my touch). The being doesnt respond negatively to that, in fact its hard to tell his exact response.. I cant tell that hes really liking this either but anyway, he doesnt pull back or badly react to this so I guess he thinks this is okay or liking it.

I feel he has some hair on his back (like a male person but isnt overly hairy like some guys can be).. I assume he has a human form from what I can feel from our hold (thou I only had my hands on his back). He then starts speaking to me.

His words thou Im finding very hard to hear.. its like there is no clarity there and I can only just make out a word here and there. He keeps trying to speak to me.. in the end I finally clearly hear him say something. He asks "Can you hear me?" and then makes a comment to me saying "Have I adjusted the two frequencies right?"

I reply mentally (telepathically) without really thinking about my response, "yes, I can hear you" but then get concerned I may of just given him the wrong impression as that is all Ive heard from him and he's still trying to speak but its all unclear again.. like needing more frequency tuning in.

Due to Im loosing him (he's fading in and out on me) I dont try to speak more to him.. instead I try to focus on being in his arms and having my arms around him and continue gently stroking his back thou I dont know if I should be getting intiminate with this being.. I feel sooo good thou in his arms. I can tell this being knows me very well but I cant remember who he is. I wonder to myself what if we (thou I can tell we probably have a close relationship) dont have the kind of relationship in which Im kind of now intiminately stoking the bare skin on his back? oh well I guess he'll stop me if Im doing something wrong.

I feel so very "safe" and comforted in this guys arms (something I rarely feel in real life), that I start to cry. This closeness, this being held, my soul sooo NEEDS this. I feel very little comfort in our hostile reality of this world we are in, I feel like I need this balance. I start crying and begging this being to "stay with me" "Im finding this world too hard" (refering to my physical world.. Im currently in quite a not nice reality here).

He's still coming in and out of frequency on me, I manage to do some frequency tuning into him via my end and tune back into him and his place throu a special rock, (which is just a rock in his world but being part of his world with his frequency, linking into it links me into his world and him.. it was one of the few objects there I'd gained awareness of).

This rock has the energy of his world, I stroke the rock, thinking of him and of how I stroked him.. knowing he would be able to feel my energy and thoughts on him throu this rock. He's part of the all, Im part of the all, this rock is part of the all.. we can connect and align world frequencies throu any objects in the worlds. The rock in his world, Im bringing it and its energy into my world by my focus on him and knowing his connection to this rock.. using it as an energetic link.

I desperately try to hold onto the connection I can feel with this being.. I dont want to feel disconnected from him, I feel like he can help me and can help me feel loved while in this physical world (whether sexual or not). I need him to help me get me throu this physical reality.. to help me feel balanced.

I start thinking again about my meeting the devil experience of the past.. and think about how my fear after that experience has made me avoid trying to reach out energetically to link to anything as I fear Im going to connect to another negative being (or devil again). I think about how that experience is preventing me from also reaching energetically out and possibly connect to good things and good beings. I realise that fear of what "could" happen, is cutting me off of experiences including probably many good postive spiritual experiences.

I had that experience a couple of nights ago, it certainly has given me stuff to think about. Im seriously considering trying to reach out astrally with my energy again to connect with other things again after this recent, what seemed to be a spiritual experience.

I'd love to know who that guy was.. I was thinking completely clearly with my normal waking mind when I had this experience. I guess it may of been someone I knew in a past life but now cant remember. Hopefully I'll meet him again and hopefully next time we both can tune in with each other better.

Im confused why this guy said he needed to adjust two frequencies? rather then just one to try to get us to resonate and tune in to each other.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Re: Paranormal spiritual experience or maybe a LD

Postby HAGART » 29 Dec 2013 21:24

I've had these type of dreams too on rare occasions.
It's a lot like a false awakening, but there is a presence in the room. You can sense them behind you, or to your side, and touch them. Sometimes they are benevolent :D , and sometimes they are malevolent :twisted: .

I think it is under the umbrella of lucid dreaming and phase states and whatever we want to call it, but I know exactly what your talking about and they are different than a typical DILD.

Who is the other person, and do we have others living inside us? Is it our other self? To romanticize it, Do we all have 'inner demons' and 'guardian angels'? Getting poetic is sometimes the best way to describe it.

taniaaust1 wrote:Im confused why this guy said he needed to adjust two frequencies? rather then just one to try to get us to resonate and tune in to each other.

I think there are two selves, two ways of looking at things. One is logical and the other is emotional and they are in conflict, but if we can combine the two and they resonate together in a harmonious frequency then we will be at peace. And that is enlightenment that we all seek and try to find. 8-)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Re: Paranormal spiritual experience or maybe a LD

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Dec 2013 06:22

I think there are two selves, two ways of looking at things. One is logical and the other is emotional and they are in conflict, but if we can combine the two and they resonate together in a harmonious frequency then we will be at peace. And that is enlightenment that we all seek and try to find. 8-)

That's a good interputation. :)

In reality I think we have far more then two selves as I believe past lives and believe all my other selves and also a part of my soul and me. This makes for a rather complex being.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”