Need Validation that I'm not crazy- Precognition dreams

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
HAGART

Re: Need Validation that I'm not crazy- Precognition dreams

Postby HAGART » 25 Sep 2014 04:35

HAGART wrote:I don't know the reason, but it shouldn't be hidden, and unspoken, and swept under the rug in fear of those that will call you, or me, crazy.

You won't get in trouble or kicked out of our club here, nesgirl. We all have wild ideas! And unexplainable, wild experiences ;) (pun intended)

Why do they happen? I don't know, and we all have a few wild theories. (Can't help myself :mrgreen: )

It's long overdue and I will start a new thread, simply entitled, "Theories and Explanations of the Paranormal".
(Or something like that. You'll see it soon, and will be a great place to challenge each others ideas in a friendly, constructive manner.)

EDIT: I called it. "Is there 'normal' in the 'paranormal'?"
Should be fun and I try and keep things positive, jovial, and yet, constructive. Despite my humour, I'm still serious about this stuff.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Summerlander

Re: Need Validation that I'm not crazy- Precognition dreams

Postby Summerlander » 28 Sep 2014 00:02

Probability is the right word, nesgirl. I agree with you on that one. ;)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Paranormal Activity”