I dream shared with my sister as a child

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
taniaaust1

Re: I dream shared with my sister as a child

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Sep 2014 05:53

Actually it has been proven that Dream Sharing doesn't exist. Because in Multimedia, when they assigned 2 designers the same project, they did their own form of the project. While when you looked at the 2 pieces, they exactly matched the description, the 2 forms of design visually couldn't have been more different from each other. Never in the history of design have 2 different art forms done by designers matched perfectly, there is always something different about them, if you look at them from a designer's eye. That is because everyone's form of visual design is just as unique as a person's handwriting.

You seem to have a completely different concept of dream sharing then most people do. Those who dream share will share the dream but will share it from their different perspective views, when someone says the they shared the same dream, it doesnt mean they did so from the same body in that dream. They each are seeing out of different dream eyes or dream bodies. So I dont see how your example disproves the possibility.

So say like in the dream I dream shared with my daughter. I didnt experience getting my head bashed by 3 people, she experienced that and I saw this happening to her from my perspective. We both experienced the same setting too for this scene.. outdoors, grass etc etc In her point of view, she yelled for help. In my point of experience, I heard her yell for help.

Anyway, dream sharing doesnt usually mean experiencing being the same person in the dream and seeing the same things from the same angles etc etc (thou I guess that could well maybe be possible).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 13 Sep 2014 02:15

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Sep 2014 04:08

PKJacker wrote:Just like in real life you're never going to have two people recount an event exactly the same way, or even be able to draw a place they saw the same way since they are focusing on different areas.

I agree with this analogy. Even though we occupied the same space, we both have different accounts and dream sharing shouldn't be taken so literally as if it's a virtual world. Our subconscious interpretation will always be askew from one another. Perhaps we just need to redefine "dream sharing".

Then again, I am also well aware that we often take ideas to fit our pre-conceived model of reality and that is not what is real either.

I'm on the fence. I'm agnostic. I'm open minded. Or maybe I'm just a fool..... I don't know. I'm on the fence about that too! :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 07:04

As an atheist, i don't think there is a reason to be 'on the fence' about God or dream sharing.

We have plenty of scientific evidence that shows that the existence of God and dream sharing is highly unlikely.

Why be on the fence about a matter that is so ridiculous?

I will give Carl Sagan's quote 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'.

I consider myself to be an open-minded person as well, but not so open minded that my brain falls out!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Sep 2014 07:49

EDIT: I was up late last night and being silly with my visual analogy. It was weird.
What I meant is, there is no need to bring God into this, and let's see if my ideas "hatch" or are "duds".
I also thought I was replying in a different thread ("Need validation I'm not crazy"), OOPS!

Original Message:
I like you, LucidityMaster, but I must protect my claim like a mother goose protecting her eggs. I will peck at any claim of God into my reasoning. Peck! Peck!, be gone with God. I want people to sit on this and make it hatch... or kill my babies....

LOL! I love visual analogies!

(When I say LOL, I literally, this time laughed out loud at that image. No joke!)
Last edited by HAGART on 14 Sep 2014 02:31, edited 2 times in total.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 13 Sep 2014 07:54

So Hagart, even though I disagree with you a lot, are we still friends?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Sep 2014 22:53

Yes.
I have different opinions from my brothers, but never stop loving them.

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 16 Jan 2015 23:51

I'm not quire sure if dream sharing/dream telepathy is real, but I"m not going to say it isn't. I'm open minded to believe that it is real. Either way, once I'm good with lucid dreaming, I will probably try to prove it for myself.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

Return to “Paranormal Activity”