Not sure what happened..

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

Not sure what happened..

Postby zabreeta » 21 Sep 2014 16:16

I'm seeking some opinions on what happened to me last night. Basically the night started with me watching a show on reincarnation and then praying to God about whether or not we are reincarnated and asking to be given clarity. Things are a little unclear for me what happened next/if its even anything to think about.

I was praying for a while when I suddenly realized I needed to pray with my minds eye so I could be more open to any message. (I got this concept of minds eye from a clairvoyant on a show I was watching a while back. I wasn't thinking of it last night as an eye. I was thinking it as a screen in my head.) Anyways, after a while it felt like I had gone to sleep. At the same time I was listening to my husband snoring softly and the fan. It felt like I was going through some sort of process where I was learning something (no idea what). For some reason I felt like I was being pushed to separate something inside of myself but I wasn't sure what was separating. I achieved whatever separation and felt like a ribbon free flowing but exploring deeper inside of myself. I came to what seemed like a dream/vision/whatever of a man putting pearls on a necklace. I thought to myself that has to be something else/metaphor and then felt like bones were being connected. Almost like joints being created. I couldn't feel my body but wanted to touch my husband because I didn't feel right. I felt my brain tell my body to speak and move but it wouldnt. Then I felt like something was telling me I couldn't move and if I open my eyes I would forget what I learned. So I made an extra effort to move and get out of whatever it was and I did because at that point I was freaked out. When I woke up I realized my body was sweating and my arm was super asleep from laying on it (which I hadn't noticed before even though I was still about to hear the fan and my husband).

So after this happened I did some research and came across lucid dreams, out of body experiences, and third eyes opening. I decided to post to get some feedback. Please don't troll I really am just looking for some sort of guidance from people who understand similar experiences.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Not sure what happened..

Postby nesgirl » 21 Sep 2014 20:46

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:35, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Re: Not sure what happened..

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Oct 2014 08:25

Sounds like you just entered a waking dream state (seeing you werent aware that you were sweating or cutting the circulation off your arm). When I enter trance states I still can have body awareness if something is wrong with my body so hence why I think it was a dream state you were in. Dreaming you could hear the fan and your husband but they are probably just part of the dream (if you had waking awareness of those, i would of thought you would of had waking awareness of your body some too).

You did go about it thou in the right way to try to get the info you see.. it can be like watching a film in ones head or from the third eye area. Past lives memories actually often "spontanously" come to people when they are spiritually or energetically (or whatever one wishes to call it) ready for them to do so. This can happen in many ways eg something in real life suddenly triggering off a memory or while having a healing done by an energyworker etc.

With past life memories its usually not just a case of seeing images but rather one also "feels them" from within ones soul and the feeling remains. (Its hard to explain this to someone who hasnt experienced it).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”