So what's paranormal?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
buildit

Re: So what's paranormal?

Postby buildit » 01 Oct 2014 00:20

nesgirl wrote:
buildit wrote:Well, you'll never find me discussing Zelda. I never played the game. lol

You don't know what you are missing out on then. Take a good look at this page for Zelda: http://www.zelda.com/universe/?ref=

Well and I have my own reasons for having my phobia.

Been a long time since I was big on video games. Last one i did like was called Two Worlds and worked on my old xbox. The original Fable was fun too. When I was laid up with a broken leg 4 years ago I played both of them.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 01 Oct 2014 01:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:58, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 01 Oct 2014 02:10

nesgirl wrote:I've always been big on video games.

Not trying to be too ironic but we can tell. ;) You're not the first person I've met like this as one of the scientists I worked with was a WOWC fan in the extreme. She and her husband had separate bed rooms and computers so they could each enter the game at will without disturbing the other.
I cam to the conclusion that we were truly of two very different realities. Often our interactions were hindered because she made references to games and the rules in them that I did not understand. Living in the boon docks I don't have access to internet high enough to play many online games. But then again I don't have a smart phone either. :lol: Anyone drive a stick with windows you have to roll up and door locks you have to lock by hand? I do... :roll:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 01 Oct 2014 03:32

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:59, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 01 Oct 2014 03:36

nesgirl wrote:One day in the industry, we hope to invent virtual realities, however, it is only the designers that get to program what they wish in them.

I doubt I'll be around for when we have holo-decks like in Star Trek. ;)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 01 Oct 2014 03:53

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:59, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 01 Oct 2014 04:07

nesgirl wrote:
I wonder if I'll even survive for that long?? That's pretty depressing. Well if they invent cloning before then, maybe I can create a clone of myself and have her complete the virtual reality in my stead.

Better to have your mental EEG recored so it can be downloaded to a robot body in the future. I mean who wants to be cloned and go thru the whole thing again? :lol: :lol:

Return to “Paranormal Activity”