Do we dream inside our head?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
chrisechamp

Re: Do we dream inside our head?

Postby chrisechamp » 17 Nov 2013 15:05

Radical dreamer

Yes it is amazing how can we invent all these new people we have never seen before?. I can even dream a whole castle full of people, design the huge 40 room interior, including all items of furniture and antiques. During the dream I ask myself - how the heck have i designed all these things and people. Then I go on to develop what is like a whole soap show/film with plots and verbal interactions and start directing the show.

I have heard of quantum jumping where you visit a new universe but it doesnt feel like that, just creating worlds.

Where are you based - i am in england. tell me more about yourself. Ch

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Dec 2013 06:04

Nope we dont dream inside our heads.. dreams are thoughts and thought energy combined with emotional energy... energy isnt constrained inside your head. In fact there are some psychics who can see a persons thoughts and hence also dreams as they can see them manifesting as images in the energy around the persons head.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Peter

Postby Peter » 29 Dec 2013 08:42

and to that I have to say yes we do and our entire existence is in our heads. Sharing that and other people seeing that are one step removed and no more that the ability to hear worlds really just using a different sense or ability. Damage any part of out "head" and the world changes and no one else can pick up our live so it must be in our heads in spite of what we might want to believe
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Paranormal Activity”